-----------------

I walked back to camp, finding it to be entirely empty. I stay by the fire and wait. The Boy, the Lost Boys, along with Peter eventually came back.

"There's girls on Neverland?" The boys asks. I look up and see Peter laugh at him.

"Only the special ones, and that one is the most special girl of them all" Peter expalins pointing towards me.

"Thats what you think" I say with a forced smile standing up and walking to Peter.

"I'm Henry" the Boy, Henry says smiling.

"Charlie" I say looking at him oddly.

"I'll let you two get aquantied" Pan says walking away with his hands behind his back.

I sit on the log and Henry sits next to me.

"So...are you a Lost Girl then?" Henry asks.

"Not by choice" I say with a sigh.

"So Pan kidnapped you then?"

"In a sense yes..." I explain. I feel something pulling towards me.

"Stay here" I tell Henry.

I wander into the woods, feeling something pulling at me.

"Going off for a family vist are we?"

I turn around and see Peter come walking out from behind a few trees.

"What are you talking about?" I ask.

"I just finished talking to your dear sister, and guess what? They are only here for one thing. The Boy. She, your parents, even the pirate have no idea you exist" He explains pacing around me.

"What do they want with the boy?" I ask.

"To destory Magic...With the boy everything will finally be over....but....at a cost, everyone's life."

"They....they really don't know about me?" I ask tears in my eyes.

"Go ask them yourself, they are right through that wood, but if you do. I have to warn you it won't be pretty"

"And since when have you cared about my feelings?"

"Since the day i've meet you. Look, I know we aren't on the best terms but trust me...please" He asks quietly.
I sigh and turn back around heading back towards camp.

"Thats a good girl" He says and follows me back.

"They're trying to cheat..." Peter says zoning out.

"Who is?"

"Your idoitic family" He growls.

"Come on, there's about to be a fight tonight" He says grabbing my hand and tugging me back to camp.

------------------

I kept my arrow at the ready as I watched them walk into camp.

Henry this, Henry that...Pan was right. Even Captian Hook...

I held my bow and arrow out at Pan's signal. He disguised me so they wouldn't recongise me. Arrowd were flying, I knicked my father with one. I pulled out my sword and began to fight Hook with all my strength.

"Enjoying working for Pan?"

I'm about to answer when Peter calls us all back. I run to his side and look down, not being able to look any of them in the eye.

--------------

Afterwards I wander through the woods and sit on a rock. I pull back my hood stopping the magical disguise.

"Charlie?"

I look up and see Hook...

"So you've finally returned. Not to save me though to save the boy am I right?" I ask my voice laced with anger.

"Charlie let me expalin..."

"No! You left me....you left me here to die!"

"No Pan made you send me away. I would have happily taken you with me."

"No...but then you have a chance...you remembered me and yet...you didn't care enough to come find me or save me" I shout back.

I turn and run back to camp, back to my real home.

"Charlie?"

I look up from my sitting point at the base of the tree and see Peter looking at me concerned.

"What do you want?" I ask wiping my tears away.

"Look, I know I haven't been the kindest towords you but I...I am concerned for you."

"No your not...You said so yourself you've been using me." I sniffle.

"True, thats all so very true but I've stupidly fallen in love with you as I did" He says crouching down to my level.

"Just admit it to yourself, I'm all you have left"

"Thats true" I say solomly.

"Good, now come on and eat" He says helping me to my feet and leading me back towards the center of camp.