Jealousy

A/N: Oh and I saw the goalie thingy in tumblr. I mean, I changed it and added more but it's idea of it...yeah..

-

"Yes of course! Of course." Camila answered, placing her hand on Shawn's shoulder as they laughed at something the brown haired boy have said. Then, he decided to tell her his success on the song he had made for their music class and would possibly be added to their theater play. It wasn't that big but it was the first step. After all, he wanted to be a song writer as a dream and same goes to Camila. They haven't seen each other for years since high school and now that Shawn had came to New York for college, he coincidentally went to the same school as Camila. Though a part of him didn't really consider it as coincidence, he had always like Camila in high school and never got a chance to actually ask her out due to his shyness. Now, he had something to brag to her since Camila barely ever noticed him. Sure, they were friends but Camila also had her own life. He was also planning to ask her if she wanted to go duet on their next project too, hopefully she would say yes. During those few years, he had picked up confidence and also planned to ask her out.

"Did you really? Oh my god! That's amazing."

Shawn's cheeks turned bright red as he looked fondly at Camila, grinning from ear to ear. "Thanks, I really worked hard on it. I'll show it to you later at your house, yeah?"

"That'll be great, yes." Camila nodded and was about to say something when a voice cuts her off. The voice she had and will always love.

"Camz." Lauren called, grinning widely as her eyes lit up just by seeing Camila and though she wasn't very happy to see her talking to another guy who she didn't even know — maybe even a little bit jealous, she really missed her and also, she doesn't pick Camila's friends. She can't help the jealousy though but she needed to keep her cool. For her Camz. She didn't want to be that possessive girlfriend, though she kind of was.

Camila turned around and if it was possible, her smile grew wider and almost lit up the whole area. They were standing on the parking lot of their college school and Lauren had to go visit her little sister in Miami and surprisingly, she came back earlier than planned. "You're here!"

"No, I'm still in Miami." Lauren giggled making Camila playfully roll her eyes at her before running to the girl and lunged on her, wrapping her legs around her waist as she gave her a huge koala hug. It was like they haven't seen each other for years when in fact, it was just two whole days. Shawn watched the interaction and sighed, it must be Camila's best friend? He felt a bit jealous that Camila's reaction on seeing him after not seeing him for years was just giving him a 2 second hug while her reaction to this girl was as if she would vanish in thin air if she would ever let go.

Lauren wrapped her arms around Camila's thighs and smiled as Camila leaned in, connecting their lips for a soft unsteady kiss. Shawn's eyes widened, his mouth agape as he looked at the two girls sharing a kiss. Camila was gay?! Well, that made sense — with her reaction to seeing her, he meant.

"I missed you so much, you have no idea." Camila muttered as they slowly pulled away, looking at Lauren as if she was the most precious thing in the whole universe, which she was for her. Lauren smiled, pecking Camila's lips.

"I missed you so much too, Camz." Lauren says making Shawn frown but didn't say anything. Camz? Pfft. Camila pats Lauren's arms and the green eyed girl obliged, carefully placing Camila back down on the ground as if she was one thin glass that would break if she wasn't careful.

Camila took Lauren's hand, entertaining their fingers and was about to leave when something — or rather someone was caught by her peripheral vision, making the brown eyed girl quickly turn to that direction. Shawn. Camila mentally face palmed when she completely forgot about him. Results of having Lauren Jauregui as your girlfriend.