Always have, Always will

A/N: just some fluff (:

-

"Lauren!" A voice called for the green eyed girl, sounding a bit far from her. She sighed as she heard footsteps coming towards her in a fast pace which means that the owner of the voice was running towards her, trying to catch up. She knew that voice. That voice that would very much often annoy the heck out of her since freshmen although she didn't seem to complain, they were now in senior high school and it was like a natural thing already. She got used to the girl calling out her name every morning, she was used to the girl giving her a rose when the girl felt like it, She was used to the girl always staring at her (although sometimes, it was making her uncomfortable) and she was used to the girl hugging her. She wasn't a hugger but she let Camila hug her anyway, she wasn't that mean. But she do ignore her most of the time.

"What?" Lauren replied, her voice sounding cold as she raised her eyes to meet Camila's. The girl was grinning from ear to ear, her eyes lighting up as Lauren acknowledged her presence which, by the way, rarely happens.

"Hi!" The girl beamed and waved her hands enthusiastically, walking backwards but was facing Lauren who continued to walk towards her locker. Lauren rolled her eyes and was about to warn the girl to look back but it was too late.

Camila's eyes widened as she stumbled her foot on someone else's leg, making her fall backwards and landed on her butt. Her books fell off her hands when she tried to regain her balance in able to not fall but obviously, that did not work. The girl who she has bumped into quickly apologized, helping Camila pick her books up. As of Lauren, she stopped walking and just watched the two pick the books up with her arms crossed.

Finally, Camila quickly stood up and smiled sheepishly at Lauren who sighed, shaking her head at her clumsiness.

"I'm really, really sorry" The other girl once again apologized and handed the paper that fell inside Camila's notebook. Camila smiled and shrugged.

"Oh, it's fine." The dark eyed girl says and waved her hand dismissively. "Thanks for helping, anyway"

"It wa—"

"Camila" The name slipped out of the green eyed girl's lips making Camila immediately turn her head to the green eyed girl who was holding out a notebook. Her notebook. "You dropped it"

Camila grinned widely that a few seconds ago disappeared. Lauren knew Camila wasn't much of a talker to people she doesn't know, Camila once said that she was awkward and uncomfortable talking to some people but Lauren didn't know why Camila would never stop talking to Lauren even if the girl ignored her most of the time.

"Thanks!" She says and took the notebook out of Lauren's hands before looking back at the unknown girl beside her then back at Lauren, almost pleading for help.

"We gotta go now" Lauren announced and the girl Camila has bumped to nodded her head. Lauren didn't know why she was helping Camila.

"Okay! I'm ally, by the way." The dirty blonde haired girl says and gave a friendly smile at Lauren.

"Lauren." the green eyed girl introduced herself before grabbing Camila's hands and dragged her towards her locker. Ally was about to ask the other girl's name but shrugged it off and decided to ask next time and instead, she smiled and went to class. Camila's lips parted as her eyes widened, looking down at their hands. It was as if she didn't believe what was happening.

Lauren Jauregui was holding her hand. The Lauren Jauregui.

"Hey," Lauren furrowed her eyebrows and snapped her finger in front of Camila's face, trying to get her attention. Camila shook her thoughts away and looked up at Lauren confusedly, tilting her her head to the side. She didn't even notice that Lauren has let go of her hand and had already gotten her books, until now. "I'm going to class"