|| Prologue ||

"Rosella, what do you think you are still doing here with that idiot! Why won't you just reject him? Stop being so nice, and Reject him already" My Best Friend Victoria protests. "Look, he has been taunting you for three years. It's enough already" she sighs as she hands me some ice. Last night I got new fresh bruises, my body now takes the time to heal. I guess it is because of the constant torture. I sigh, grab the ice slowly rubbing it onto my cuts. My body shivers at the touch, the pain is not new, but I am used to the pain of anything.

"I know, but the thing is, that I can't" I mumble as I eye my bruise slowly fade away. "I don't know why I can't. I think I am just afraid, too - to be mate-less". Victoria looks at me sympathetically; she is the only friend of mines who knows about the torture while the whole society thinks I am the happiest person in the world. Oh, and I kid you not I have to wear tons of foundations on the parts of my bruises... oh well.

☽ ☽ ☽

All right are reserved to © SarahYaqoob™ 2015.

This  book may not be allowed to be reproduced, stolen, or used in such  inappropriate ways. If wanted to take a hold of the book you must  contact the author for permission, this may or may not allow you to make  a new copy of this. No user may distribute copies to other, either  electronic or hard copy. Photos, videos or contents may not always  belong to me, the right go to their designated owner.