Chapter 24

Lucas P.O.V.

Sitting there I was drinking some of my coke when my mom start talking to me.

LM: So what are you and Trent?

Lucas: He my..boyfriend..

LM: How long y'all be going out?

Lucas: Couple of days..

LM: Mhm.. 

Lucas: Yeah.

LM: You still have your phone?

Lucas: Yes..

LM: Give me your phone..

Lucas: Why?

LM: To check your messages...y'all two be talking to each other like?

Lucas: Yeah..

LM: Well let me check your messages...

Lucas: But why?

LM: Cause I need to see what y'all talking about..

Lucas: Mom we don't talk about nothing but school...what else are we going to talk about?

LM: Sex

Lucas: Mom we don't talk about that..

LM: Mhm...when we get home I want your phone and you better not delete any of your messages..

Lucas: Alright. 

After eating we dump our tray and got back in the car and start driving..looking out the window I heard my mom say You going to have to tell your father about this.  

Lucas: Do I have to?

LM: Yes

Lucas: Mom why do I have to tell him?

LM: Cause that your father and you going to tell him that you have a boyfriend.

Lucas: But

LM: But nothing! You tell him I going to put you out..

Fine I mumble..looking back out the window I try to get my words together when I going to tell my father that I gay.

Later On

Walking in my house I walk upstairs to my room..walking in I felt funny like something was wrong..turning on my lights I look around in my room I check my clothes and saw that 2-4 pairs of Jordan's was gone, and couple of my outfits was gone to.  Walking over to my nightstands I saw some pairs of my diamond ears was gone. Walking over to my bed I saw my Marliyn Monroe pillow was gone to. Sitting down on my bed I saw my walk into the frame of the door. 

LM: Lucas have you be in my room?

Lucas: No..why?

LM: Cause my  pearl necklaces is gone, and your father rolex watches is gone to...

Lucas: Couple pairs of my shoes are gone..and my diamond ear ring are gone to..

LM: Mhm. Anything else missing?

Lucas: Yeah...my Marilyn Monroe pillow 

LM: OK. I think someone rob us..I going to call the police and report this...Thank God we have security camera. 

Laying down on my bed I call Trent.

Trent P.O.V.

Sitting on the floor of my room I start taking the stuff out that I took. Kendrick kept he deal of cutting everything 50/50. Laying everything out on the floor I heard my phone ring..grabbing it I answer it. 

Phone Conversation 

Trent: Hey

Lucas: Hi..

Trent: Hey...sorry that I don't text you...I was just about to text you..

Lucas: It OK..So guess what..

Trent: What?

Lucas: So my mom think that something about rob us..

Trent: Wow that crazy..

Lucas: I know right..

Trent: Yeah. What missing from your house?

Lucas: My mom is missing her pearl necklace and my dad is missing some rolex watches 

Trent: O. * Lay on the floor*

Lucas: Yeah. 

Trent: Are you missing anything?

Lucas: Yeah. I missing a pair of my diamond earrings, 2-4 pairs of Jordan's, couple of outfits  and my Marilyn Monroe pillow..

Trent: *Sit up* O...really?

Lucas: Yeah...

Trent: Um...quick question what color was your Jordan's?

Lucas: Um..I missing my yellow and black pair, white and grey and I have to double check to see what the other color they took..

Trent: True..um...I have to call you back my mom is calling me.

Lucas: Alright. I text you later

Trent: Alright...

Hanging up the phone I look over the stuff on the floor..looking over it I show the yellow and black pair Jordan's and the also the grey and whites one.  I also start the diamond earrings and finally I show the Marilyn Monroe pillow on my bed...standing up I was beyond piss at myself. sitting on the foot of my bed I try to come up with a way that I can Lucas that I rub his house. 

Fuck! I yell punching a hole in my wall..no matter what I say he still going to be piss at me...I don't even care if he call the cops...I know I fuck up and he going to break up with me..I rather be charge for the crime then having him breaking up with me. Sitting down on the floor I start thinking...I bet that Nigga Kendrick knew who house we was robbing to...Just wait til I see his ass Monday I going to punch the shit out of his light-skinned ass. 

Please Vote ( 2 More Chapters)