Chapter 3: Trent

Trent P.O.V.

Walking out the classroom i bump into someone knocking them down. Looking down i saw that it was Lucas Cole. Helping him up I look into his eyes...I got lost..damn this nigga have can pretty ass eyes. Still looking in them i felt myself get lost....damn..this nigga..cute.. Hey Can you let go of my hand now? Realizing that i was still have his hand in my letting go i let it go

Trent: Sorry

Lucas: Um..it OK.

Trent: Yeah. So...

Lucas: So??

Trent: Nigga you just bump into me..

Lucas: O. Yea..i'm sorry i wasn't paying attention to where I was going..

Trent: Just watch where you going next time..

Walking by him i start walking toward my 2 block class..going upstairs i walk in and sat at my seat and waited for this boring ass day to go by.

Later On

Hearing the last bell of day ring i want to my locker grab my stuff. Walking toward the exit until i heard my coach running behind. Shit i mumble

Coach: Trent where you going?

Trent: ...Home..

Coach: What?!

Trent: Sorry..an emergency came up..

Coach: Fine..but tomorrow you going run twice as long to make up for today..

Watching him walk i continue to walk toward the bus. Getting on the bus i sat in very last seat and put in my earbuds and start listening to Ice Cube, Nicki until i got home.

Getting of the bus i walk a block toward my house..walking up the steps i open the door. Smelling the weed and alcohol i already knew that my Step dad was home. Walking in the living room i saw him smoking a blunt and drinking alcohol. Walking by him i heard him You can't speak or something Trent? Hey..i mumble going upstairs and closing my door. Laying down closing my eyes..i couldn't get Lucas out of my head.

Shaking my head i took my phone out my pocket and set alarm in 3 hours to wake me up. Rolling over i fell asleep.

Lucas P.O.V.

Going to my locker i put in the books i don't need. Closing my locker i saw Tyrik..coming down the hallway. Fuck..i mumble. Walking in the opposite direction i kept looking behind me and this Nigga is still following me..taking out my phone i sent a quick message to Ashley and Brittany though a group text.

Still walking i look back now i saw that timothy is with him now. I mentally curse in my head. Speeding up i look back and they was doing the same. What the fuck do they want from me? Going down the stairs i felt something kick me in the back making me fall down the stairs.

Getting my balance right i felt someone grab my head slamming it into the ground twice and kicking me in the side. Holding my side i felt Timothy grab me by my hair pulling by eyes level. Look here you fucking loser..you going do my and tyrik for the rest of the year..if don't do we going beat your ass..until you agree...so which it going to be? OK. I do. Letting go of my hair he reach in his book bag and give me this huge ass blinder and a text book. Taking it i look over to tyrik he hand me a book..The book report is do by tomorrow so better start and if i fail i going to kick your ass.

OK. I said..walking away timothy spit right in my face laughing they walk off. Standing up i put the stuff and start walking toward the exit..opening the door i heard Ashley and Brittany walking behind. Stopping at the door i walk with them until i Brittany show my face..

Brittany: What the fuck happened to your face?!

Lucas: I trip down the steps..

Ashley: More like someone PUSH you down the stairs..

Lucas: No one ask for your opinion

Brittany: We your best friend so we going give our opinion if you like it or not

Ashley: Yep. Know you did this to you??

Lucas: No one!

Ashley: I bet it was that nigga tyrick wasn't it?

Lucas: ....Yeah

Brittany: What did he do?

Lucas: Nothing..he just push me down the stairs..look i got to go home and do a book report..

Ashley: You not going to get away that easily!

Brittany: Exactly and you going to tell us what happened..

Lucas: Fine..

Sometimes they get on my nerves but i love them.