Chapter 10

( Trent is in the picture box thingy)

Lucas P.O.V.

Hearing my mom calling me from downstairs I got up and walk down...

Lucas: Yes?

LM: Did you forgot what today was?

Lucas: Saturday..

LM: Yes but you support to go with your father to check out colleges..

Lucas: O yeah.

LM: Go head and get dress y'all leaving in 20 minutes

Going back upstairs I pick out my outfit for the day..getting in the shower I did my normal hygiene..drying off I got dress and grab my phone. Walking downstairs I saw my dad waiting at the door with the car keys. Looking at his face I can tell that we was going to check out about a thousand colleges today...

Trent P.O.V.

After cleaning out his pick-up trucks I walk toward the dumpster throwing the trash in. Walking I was going upstairs until I heard him call me..turning around he handed me the mop and bucket.

Trent: What this for?

( Might change his name later on)Larry: You going to mop the kitchen and bathroom floor and after that you doing the laundry..

Trent: *Stuck teeth* I not going to do YOUR work for you..

Larry: What the hell you just said to me?!

Trent: ...Nothing..

Larry: That what I thought you said..

Taking the bucket and mop from him I start mopping the kitchen floor.

Lucas P.O.V.

Sitting in the car I was listening to Nicki Minaj Masquerade..closing my eyes I couldn't help but think about Trent..taking my ear bugs out..I look over to my dad.

Lucas: Dad..

LD: Yes..

Lucas: Can I talk to you about something?

LD: Sure. What is it?

Lucas: Um..So I have this friend..his name is Trent..and..um..

LD: Yes what about him?

Lucas: OK. So he going though some personal things..and I was wondering can you help him?

LD: It depends what kinda of personal issues he have

Lucas: I really don't know what kind..

LD: Well ask him and then maybe I can help him..

Lucas: Really?

LD: Yeah. But like I said before it DEPENDS on what kind of issue he have.

Lucas: It nothing really serious..

LD: OK.

Lucas: Thanks

LD: No problem

Trent P.O.V.

After mopping the floors and putting the clothes in washing machine I walk upstairs to my room. Closing and locking my door I walk over to my nightstand and open the top drawer taking out a blunt..reaching in the same drawer I take out a lighter. Opening my bedroom window I sat down on my bed lighting the blunt and blowing the smoke toward the window..laying down I let the effect of the blunt take over...closing my eyes I start thinking about Lucas..and the dream I have had about him.

Finishing the blunt I toss it outside. Unlocking my bedroom door I walk in the living to see Larry knock-out sleep on the couch. Going down in the basement I put the clothes in the dryer. Going back upstairs I saw my mom walking thought the front door. Looking at her I should tell she was beyond exhausted. Sitting down in the kitchen chair she took off her shoes.

Trent: You OK?

Gloria: Yes..

Trent: I know you not..

Gloria: Do not start with me right now Trent

Trent: Why not? Why do you have work 2 jobs for his lazy ass? Make him get a job

Gloria: I just started do not start with me about this

Trent: Fine. Let me get a job or something..

Gloria: No you are not getting a job like I said earlier school is your primary focus...

Trent: But..

Gloria: But nothing Trent.

Trent: *stuck teeth* Whatever

Walking away I walk back upstairs closing my door..sitting on the floor I stare out the window for awhile. Looking out I start thinking about Lucas..I was to hard on him, I release all my angry on him and all he was trying to do was make sure I was OK. Staring out the window I heard my mom open the door. Hearing her walk in she handed me my phone.

Gloria: Here...

Trent: Thanks.

Taking the phone she left closing the door behind her. Turning back on my phone I text Lucas.

Lucas P.O.V.

Leaving the 10th colleges my dad brought me to getting in the car we start driving to Apple bee ..getting out the car we took some seats at the end of the restaurant..sitting down we order our food. After awhile my dad got up and walk to the bathroom..feeling my phone vibrate..taking it out I saw Trent text me. As first I was just going to ignore it but then I realize this may be my change to find out what really wrong with him. Opening the text I read it.

Trent: Hey..Lucas I sorry that I went off on you..I was just piss that day and when you ask me about the bruise I just got REALLY piss and I just took it out on you.

Lucas: It OK.

Trent: Are you mad?

Lucas: No..

Trent: OK. Can you see help me with math?

Lucas: Yeah. Of course

Trent: OK. See you then

Lucas: Alright.

Existing out the messages..l smile to myself..a least he said sorry for going off on me. Looking up I show my dad coming back. Locking my phone I slid it back in my pocket.

Now I can't wait til Monday to talk to him

Please Vote ( Sorry again about taking so long to publish chapters I just be REALLY busy with school..I will try to publish them more often...How are y'all liking the story so far?)