Chapter 13

( Kendrick in the little box thingy )

Lucas P.O.V.

( I changing some names in the story..Tyrik will now be call Wayne and Timothy will be call Paul..Sorry if this confuse anyone)

Existing out the text message I decided to take break from tying Wayne paper..going downstairs..I open the refrigerator i grabbing a coke can..I walk back up to my room..grabbing my phone I plug in my earpods and start playing Tattooed Heart by Ariana Grande. Listening to it I couldn't but help of think about Trent...I don't even know him like that but it feel like I knew him my entire life....Closing my eyes I let the music take over and then I fell asleep.

Trent P.O.V.

Getting out the shower I dry myself off..laying down in my bed I start scrolling though my IG looking at a picture of K.Michelle I heard Larry open my door....

Larry: Trent?

Trent: Yes?

Larry: Can I talk to you?

Trent: Um..Sure..

Larry: How school going for you?

Trent: It alright..

Larry: When your next football game coming up?

Trent: Next Week

Larry: That good..

Trent: Yea..

Larry: How is your grades?

Trent: Fine..

Larry: OK.

Getting up he left out..placing my phone on the charger I turn of my lamp and fell asleep.

Lucas P.O.V.

Waking up I look over and show that it was 5 in the morning.. What am I up so early? I mumble to myself. Turning over I grab my phone and start scrolling though my Facebook and twitter. Getting bored I decide to go head and take a shower and get dress. Going in my closet I grab what I will be wearing today. Getting dress I check the time and saw that I still have half-hour until I start walking to school. Bored out of my head I start typing Wayne paper again.

Finishing the last sentence I save it and print it off putting it in my book-bag..looking at clock it was time for me to go. Grabbing my phone and charger I open my front door walking down the steps I saw both Ashley and Brittany waiting for me.

Lucas: Hey..y'all here early..

Ashley: Yeah. Brittany stayed at my place last night and we got up like super early so we decided to walk to school with you.

Brittany: Yep..

Lucas: Cool.

Ashley: I know right..you should come next time it will be awesome!

Lucas: Um..sure why not..

Brittany: Did you tell your parents yet?

Lucas: Nope..

Ashley: Tell them what?

Brittany: That he gay..

Ashley: O. I though you be told them..

Lucas: *laugh* No..I going to tell them later...promise

Brittany: Mhm..you better

Walking in school I headed straight to my locker after exchanging my books for first and second block I close my locker. Closing it I saw Trent which made me jump a little.

Trent: * Laugh* My bad I didn't mean to scared you

Lucas: It OK. I just wasn't expecting you to be standing there that all..

Trent: Sorry I though you heard me...What your first block?

Lucas: Um..Chemistry..

Trent: Is it hard?

Lucas: At times..but if you pay attention to the teacher and take no you should be OK.

Trent: O.

Lucas: What your first block?

Trent: English..

Lucas: O Cool.

Trent: Yeah...Lucas have something to tell you

Lucas: Alright. What is it?

Trent: Um..Are you staying after school today?

Lucas: Yeah.

Trent: I tell you then.

Lucas: Alright.

Trent P.O.V.

Looking around to make sure no one is looking I kiss him on the cheek..see you later I said while walking to my first block. Going down the stairs I saw Kendrick..I try to look away before he saw that I was looking but it was to late he look at me and start laughing..ignoring him I continue to my first block.

Please Vote.