Chapter 20

Lucas P.O.V.

Unlocking the front door I walk in and walk upstairs and text Trent telling him I home. Throwing my book-bag I jump on my bed grabbing my Marilyn Monroe pillow I lay my head on it and draft to sleep.  

Hearing my mom open my door and start yelling at me I slowly set up..rubbing the sleep from my eyes.

LM: Don't pretend you was asleep..

Lucas: I was..

LM: Mhm..What did you do in school today?

Lucas: I don't know..

Laying back down I put my pillow over top my head..I start drifting back to sleep...hearing my mom mumble something about me being lazy I fell back to sleep..again.

Later On

Waking up I look at the clock and saw that it was 2:46 in the morning...what the fuck I mumble to myself. Sitting up I heard my stomach growl. Getting off the bed I walk down to the kitchen..walking in I open the refrigerator..looking at the food in it. I decided to make a sandwich. Going back upstairs I check my phone saw I have 5 messages from Trent. Unlocking my phone I read them. 

Are you OK?

Are you mad or something?

Did I do something wrong?

I take that as a yes..

Well I sorry for what I did that made you mad...goodnight..

Wow. I mumble to myself.  Texting him back I let him know I wasn't mad but just tried and etc..

After eating my sandwich I got started on my homework...

Trent P.O.V.

Hearing my step dad coming home drunk I got up and lock my bedroom before he can come in and start cussing me out for some shit I didn't do. Laying back down in my bed I start my phone notification light going off. Grabbing it I saw that Lucas text me. No I not mad at you was just really tried..sorry that I made you feel like that.  

Smiling to myself I glad that he wasn't mad at me. Opening the text messages I reply back. 

Later On

Getting dress I left the house an half-hour to avoid my step-dad. Walking behind an an old abandoned building and start smoking  a joint.  Finishing the joint I stomp it out and start walking to school. Opening the door I saw Kendrick standing my Lucas locker. Getting mad I walk up to him. 

Trent: What you doing here?

Kendrick: Waiting for you

Trent: For what?

Kendrick: I found the perfect house to rob from..and it in a rich neighborhood to..

Trent: OK. Cool..

Kendrick: Yep....we can split the stuff we stolen 50/50 and sell it and make money.

Trent: OK.

Kendrick: So I see you tomorrow around 12..

Trent: Alright. Just text me the address

Kendrick: Cool. Well your bitch coming *Laugh* 

Watching walk off I really want to shot his brains out turning back around I saw Lucas coming to his Lucas.

Trent: Hey

Lucas: Hi...why was he over here for?

Trent: He was asking me something about pratice next week

Lucas: Alright. 

Trent: I know you don't like him

Lucas: What make you say that?

Trent: Well...um...I want to talk to you about something...

Lucas: OK. What is it?

Trent: Um..do you want to come out? Like yet everyone know that we dating..

Lucas: Are you serious?

Trent: Yes..to be honest I tried of looking around corner before kissing you..

Lucas: I think about it..

Trent: Alright.

Lucas: Well I have to go to the office I see you later

Trent: Alright. 

Walking to my first block I can't wait to hear Lucas answer.

Please Vote