Chapter 14

( Sorry if I already use this picture )

Trent P.O.V.

Sitting in third block I couldn't help but keep thinking about Kendrick laughing at me...this nigga is fucking with my head...how am I support to tell Lucas that someone is blackmailing  me,and I have to help him rob someone house?  Putting my head on the desk I tone out the noise of the classroom and start thinking about how I can fix this situation.

Later On

Leaving my fourth block class I start walking to the library to meet Lucas..halfway there I heard Kendrick call after me....fuck.  I mumble. Turning around to face him I saw that big stupid grin on his face. 

Trent: What?

Kendrick: What up with the attitude? I just want to say hey..

Trent: Yeah right. What do you want?

Kendrick: I just making sure you still on for this weekend..I don't want you to back out at the last second..and make me.

Trent: I still on for it. Just leave me alone until then.

Turning around I start walking back to the library. Tell Lucas hey for me. I want to turn around and punch the shit out of his light-skin ass. Ignoring his comment I continue walking to the library. Opening the door I saw Lucas at the table on his phone...seeing him made my day brighter..all the worries I have just vanish..walking to the table I pull the chair out and sat down from across from him. 

Trent: Hi..

Lucas: Hey

Trent: How was your day??

Lucas: It was OK. Wayne is just being a asshole again..

Trent: How?

Lucas: Cause..never mind..

Trent: Tell me Lucas..

Lucas: It just..that I type his biology paper for him and he told me to type another paper for him but I told him no and he got piss at me...

Trent: Let him be piss..it not your job to type his research papers for him.

Lucas: I know but I scared that I going to get beat up...

Trent: Tell me if that nigga put a finger on you I will break his  hands..

Lucas: Really?

Trent: Yes..

Lucas: OK. So what did you have to tell me?

Trent: Huh?

Lucas: This morning you told me you have something to tell and you tell me after school.

Trent: O.

Lucas: Yeah. So what is it?

So Kendrick know that we gay.. he saw us kissing in the library. Now he blackmailing me and I have to help him rob a house this weekend or he going to tell everybody. I want to tell him that so bad but couldn't...well a least not right now.  

Trent: Well thanks to your help..I got a B+ in my Trigonometry class...

Lucas: O. That great! I really proud of you 

Trent: Thanks...Can we go somewhere else?

Lucas: Sure.

Lucas P.O.V.

Standing up I follow Trent to the computer lab walking in he turn around and grab me by the waist kissing me..I was kinda of shock but then I ignore the feeling and kiss him back..backing away he let me go... Damn I think I love him..but I not going to tell him just yet.

Lucas: I thought you have football practice?

Trent: Yeah I do. But I want to hang out with you..

Lucas: But you going to get in trouble..

Trent: It would be worth it..

Lucas: Go to football practice..we can hang out Friday...

Trent: Well I guess that make more sense..

Lucas: Yeah. 

Walking with him he stop at the gym doors..Well I see you tomorrow... OK. I said. Turning around I start walking toward the exit...taking my phone out I text Ashley...looking up I saw Kendrick..Looking at me..he give me smile and continue walking in the direction of the gym. Smiling back at him I walk though the exit door and start walking with Ashley back home.

Please Vote ( Going to try to publish every Friday)