Chapter 12

Trent P.O.V.

Leaving football practice I start walking home..looking down I was about to text Lucas when I heard someone walk up behind me turning around I saw it was Kendrick..

Kendrick: Sup Trent

Trent: Sup..

Kendrick: What you doing?

Trent: Walking home..

Kendrick: True,True..So you doing anything this Saturday..like at night?

Trent: Naw..Why?

Kendrick: I was wondering you want to help me rob this nigga house this weekend

Trent: What?! Nigga you crazy I ain't help you rob anybody...

Kendrick: Come on stop tripping we just break in take a couple of things and get out before anyone see us...simple...

Trent: Naw ain't shit like that easy nigga...What you going to do if you get caught or something?

Kendrick: Stop thinking negative nigga we ain't going to get caught..

Trent: Stop saying we...i'm not going to help you so stop saying WE

Kendrick: Fine go head..do not come coming me to me when that photo of you and Lucas kissing get out.

Me and Lucas kissing? What the hell? Stopping in my tracks I have to get my head straight..

Trent: What the fuck are you talking about??

Kendrick: Do not play dumb..you know good and well what I talking about..you and Lucas kissing each other in the library...next time if y'all going to kiss do it somewhere private...

Trent: Nigga you fucking lying!

Kendrick: O am I? Nigga I got the fucking proof I took pictures of y'all kissing...so do not say I fucking lying..I will expose your gay ass!

Trent: You know wh-

Kendrick: Nothing..You not going to shit but help me rob this nigga house this weekend..or like I said before I will expose your ass...what it going to be Trent?

Help this nigga rob a house or being expose as being gay?...

Trent: *Stuck Teeth* I help your sorry ass rob this house...

Kendrick: Good...I text you what time and be ready Trent..

Trent: Whatever...

Watching him walk away I resist the urge to tackle he ass and start punching his ass...walking in the other direction and I text Lucas

Text Conversation

Trent: Hey...

Lucas: Hi..

Trent: What you doing?

Lucas: Typing this essay for biology..you?

Trent: Walking home and you sure it your essay you typing?

Lucas: Yes..stop worrying about that...

Trent: I just making sure u OK..

Lucas: I can handle myself..

Trent:  OK...

Lucas: So..

Trent: I enjoy the kiss..

Lucas: Lmao I know how many time u going to say that?

Trent:  Until I get another one 

Lucas: Lmao. What about tomorrow?

Trent: OK then.

Shit..i forgot about Kendrick...Should I tell him?...naw...a least not right now

Trent: Did you tell anyone about the kiss?

Lucas: Nope

Trent: OK...

Lucas: I got to go I talk to you later..

Trent: Alright.

Existing out the text message I walk up the steps to my house opening the door..I saw my Larry laying back in his lazy boy chair smoking a joint and drinking a beer...walking by him and give me a look that would kill me if look could kill. Ignoring him I walk up to my bedroom and shut the door...laying down on my bed..I start thinking about Kendrick threat I wonder if he ass really have pictures of me kissing Lucas or he just fucking with my head?

Please Vote ( Next Chapter will be longer and better)