Chapter 2: School

Lucas P.O.V. 

Laying down i was woke up by my alarm to get up and go to school. Turning off the alarm i got up took a shower and got dress..going downstairs i fix myself a bowl of frosty flakes cereal. After eating i put the bowl in the dish washer and ran upstairs to brush my teeth. 

Grabbing my phone of the charger i ran downstairs and start walking to school. Looking at my phone i heard Ashley yelling my name. Why do this have to be so damn loud? Stopping i wait for her to catch up. 

Ashley: Hey..

Lucas: Hi..

Ashley: I though you left me...

Lucas: Naw..but i was about to tho..What took you so long?

Ashley: I have to do my make-up and shit..

Lucas: It take that long to do Make-up?

Ashley: It do..i have to make sure it on fleek

Lucas: *Laugh*Um..OK.

Ashley: Yes...i beat my face to the Gods *Flip Hair* 

OK. i said while walking to school...walking up the stairs to school i open my locker and got my notebook and textbook i needed. Walking down the hallway with Ashley..Devon walk up to Ashley and start hitting on her. Nigga think he all cute and shit..nigga look like a fucking homeless dog with flees

Walking away from them i walk in the cafeteria and took a seat.  Few minutes later i heard the chair across from being move looking up i saw Brittany.

Brittany: Hey

Lucas: Hi

Brittany: Where ashley? Is she running late again??

Lucas: No..she talking devon

Brittany: The nigga that look like the homeless dog?

Lucas: *laugh* Yeah

Brittany: What the hell do she see in him??

Lucas: I wonder the same thing...

Brittany: So did you tell them yet?

Lucas: No..i was about to but i chicken out

Brittany: You have to tell them soon

Lucas: I don't see the big deal...why do i have to tell them?

Brittany: Cause they your parents..

Lucas: I know,I know but..i tell them..soon..

Brittany: OK. Can you walk with me to my locker?

Lucas: Yeah. 

Standing up i throw my book bag on my back and start walking with Brittany to her locker...getting herself the bell ring letting us now School is starting and go to first block. Saying bye to Brittany i walk to my first block..walking in i sat at the back of the room taking out my biology textbook. Putting it on the desk i waited for the rest of the class to come in.

Looking on my phone I look up and saw one of my many bully's. Tyrik walking by me he put my textbook off the desk. Rolling my eyes i pick it back up. Laying my head down i heard 2 more people walk by me. Hearing the teacher i sat my head up and listen to him.

20 mins later

copying the notes on the board i felt to split balls hit me..wiping it off. I heard Tyrik and Timothy laughing..ignoring it..i felt a ball up paper fell on my notebook . Read it. I heard timothy..picking it up i under ball it and rip it up. Which i heard both of them suck they teeth. 

After we took notes the bell rang..getting myself together i start walking out..seeing tyrik and timothy leave first. Thank God i said. Walking out the class room i walk in my 2 block class..walking in i bump into someone falling down. Looking up i saw Trent the wide receiver of the football team. 

Please Vote 

( Sorry that it was short again)