Chapter 18

Trent P.O.V.

Walking with Lucas to his first block  I listen to him as he rant about how unfair his mom..surprising him and my mom do the same thing. Looking behind me I kiss Lucas on the cheek. 

Lucas: Why do you kiss me so much?

Trent: Cause I like to..

Lucas: True..

Trent: So I was wondering will do me a favor

Lucas: Yeah. What is it?

Trent: Will you skip class to hang out with me on the roof today?

Lucas: Skip Class?

Trent: Yeah...you never did something like that before did you?

Lucas: No..not on purpose 

Trent: O well. Here what you do..go in class stay in there for like 5-7 min and then you tell the teacher you don't feel good and feel like you about to throw up..and they will give your  pass and you pretend you go to the nurse and then just go up to the roof..simple. 

Lucas: But what if the teacher send another student to check on you? Or call the nurse and see how you doing...

Trent: Um...just say that on your way you got sick so you ran in the boy bathroom..

Lucas: O. Sound like you did this before...

Trent: *Laugh* I did doing my freshman and sophomore year..I really haven't be doing it this year.

Lucas: O.

Trent: So you going to do it?

Lucas: Yeah..sure...what block you going to do it?

Trent: 3rd 

Lucas: OK. 

Trent: You serious?

Lucas: Yeah.

Trent: *Smile* Yes..

Lucas: Well see you then..

Trent: Alright. 

Watching him go in his room I start walking to my 1st block...turning the corner I bump into Shanette the school hoe/thot.  Backing away..she give me a smile.

Shanette: HEY TRENT!!

Trent: Um..hey..

Shanette: What you doing?

Trent: Walking to my first block..

Shanette: True..So..

Trent: So?

Shanette: I was wondering..

Trent: Wondering?

Walking up to me she sexually touch my chest...I wonder what Lucas will do if he saw this..he probably pop her ass. Grabbing her hand I push away...I got a girl..sorry. Walking away from her I heard stuck her teeth. Walking in my first block I sat down and wait for everyone else to come.

Lucas P.O.V.

Doing like Trent said I walk out my 3rd block class and pretend to walk to the nurse..instead of making a right to the nurse station I made a left and start making my way to the roof...halfway there..I made a right where I nearly bump into Shanette..my bad I said walking away. Walking pass her I felt her grab my ass..turning around I saw her smiling.