Chapter 16

Lucas P.O.V.

Sitting in third block I was scrolling though my twitter liking Nicki and Arianna tweets.  Looking down I felt someone sit down beside looking over I saw Kendrick smiling at me.

Kendrick: Hey Lucas

Lucas: Hi...

Kendrick: So..do my work for me..

Lucas: No..

Kendrick: *Stuck teeth* Come on Lucas just do it..

Lucas: No I'm not your slave and that the whole point of you being in school is for you to do your own work

Kendrick: You ask for this..

Next thing I saw Kendrick stand up and push my textbook and papers off my desk. Ignoring him and I bend down and pick up my papers and textbooks. Grabbing my papers I saw Kendrick foot step on them causing some of them to rip...getting mad I stood up and stove making him flip over the desk. Grabbing my book-bag I put my textbook and papers in. Walking away I try to open the door until I felt Kendrick grab my me and toss me to the other side of the room. Standing up I felt him grab him by the waist body-slamming me onto the floor. 

Trent P.O.V.

Listening to my 3rd block teacher teaching about the different between  primary succession and secondary succession was boring as hell. Like why do I be in here? Why cant I be with my baby? Speaking of him I wonder what he doing right now...I miss him. Taking out my phone I send him a text saying  I miss him. He probably not going to see it until after school. 

Finally getting beyond bored I ask the teacher can I go to the bathroom and of course he said yes. Grabbing the bathroom pass I walk out and decide to take the long way to the bathroom.  Walking down Hall 5 I saw Mr.Lee, Mr. Smith and Ms. Jackson all running down the hallway...must be a big fight happening I mumble to myself walking a little faster...turning the corner I saw Mr. Smith pulling Kendrick out of a classroom in a neck lock...moving closer I could see that his lip was burst open. Damn I mumble to myself...moving closer I saw Ms.Jackson  walking Lucas out of class..I was shock..did he get in the fight..while duh if Ms. Jackson is walking with him.  Turning back around I was pretending I was leaving the bathroom.

Lucas P.O.V.

Walking down the hallway with Ms.Jackson turning the corner I saw Trent walking out the bathroom...looking at me he look worry. Looking Ms. Jackson to make sure she wasnt looking I blow a kiss to him and wink at him to let him know that I was OK. To be honest I was extremely proud of myself standing up to Kendrick. The only thing I kinda of worry about is if Kendrick going to make Trent pay for me fighting him. I so stupid now he probably going to tell people that me and Trent kiss and then Trent going to be super piss at me.  

Later On 

Leaving detention I took my phone out of my pocket and saw that it nearly 6. I walk toward my locker walking up the steps to my locker I saw Trent standing there waiting for me. Walking toward him he look relieve..

Trent: You OK?

Lucas: Yep. You?

Trent: Yeah. You sure you OK?

Lucas: Yes...I just have detention for the 2 weeks...

Trent: That sucks..

Lucas: I know..but I don't have it on Fridays so I guess that good part of it..

Trent: Yeah.

Lucas: Are you OK?

Trent: Yes..

Lucas: You sure?

Trent: Yes I perfectly fine..Why you kept asking me?

Lucas: Cause Kendrick is blackmailing you and I was just worry he would try to make you pay for me hitting him..

Trent: Don't worry about that. I can handle myself...

Lucas: Look Trent I don't mean to fight him I was just tried of people pushing me around...and stuff. 

Trent: It OK. 

Lucas: OK. Um...can I ask something?

Trent: Yeah. 

Lucas: What if Kendrick do tell everyone about our secret? 

Trent: I don't know..

Lucas: OK. Well I got to go I see you later..

Trent: OK. See you tomorrow?

Lucas: Yep. I call you when I get home

Trent: OK. 

Looking around he kiss me on the lips..kissing back he pull away smiling.

Walking home I walk up the stairs to my house..unlocking the door I walk in and saw my mom in the living room with serious looks on they face.

Lucas: Hey...

( Lucas Mom) LM:  The school call us today Lucas...

Lucas: O.

LM: Yep. What are you doing fighting? Do you know what it can do to your permanent record Lucas?

Lucas: Yes but let me explain

LM: Explain what? Why you was fighting in school

Lucas: Yes..you see what

LM: Be quiet..

Lucas: But..

LM: No but Lucas

Lucas: Just let me explain what happened...

LM: You can explain it to your father get home

Lucas: But mom just let me tell you

LM: GO TO YOUR ROOM!

Lucas: But..

LM: I said go to your room.

Giving up on the argument I walk up to the my room closing the door behind me. Sitting on the foot of my bed laying down I took out my phone and call Trent.

Please Vote  ( Sorry that it took me so long to update...I know y'all tried of hearing that school is causing this but that truth lmao. But hopefully by the 18th or new years this story should be finish)