Chapter 9

Trent P.O.V.

Looking at him leave i grab my stuff and head to football practice. After football practice I walk home. Walking though the door, I saw my step dad on the couch smoking a blunt..blowing the smoke out his nose..walking by him..he give me evil smirk..ignoring him I walk up to my room. Closing my door I sat on the foot of the bed..taking out my phone I plug it up and headed to the shower.

Later On

Laying down I heard my door open..looking I show it was my mom..the second to the last person I want to see.

Gloria: Trent..

Trent: What?

Gloria: I said you was ground..

Trent: I know..

Gloria: That go for your phone to..Trent

Trent: What?!

Gloria: Give me it..Just make it easy for both of us..

Trent: Did he tell you take my phone?

Gloria: Trent..

Trent: I just asking a question..

Gloria: Just give me your phone

Fine. Unplugging my phone i handed it to her and my charger..taking it she close my door back..laying back down on my bed..i close my eyes..this is going to be a LONG ASS weekend.

Lucas P.O.V.

Sitting on the floor of my room I listen while Brittany was arguing with Ashley over who was cuter between August and Chris..in my opinion..they both are kinda of ugly..but I will never tell them that. Unplugging my phone I walk downstairs to the kitchen Lucas?..Lucas?

( Between they on Three-way)

Lucas: Huh?

Brittany: I said who do you think it cuter between them?

Lucas: Um...I not getting stuck between y'all argument..

Ashley: Whatever..

Lucas: Yeah.

Brittany: So..

Lucas: So?

Ashley: What wrong with you?

Lucas: Nothing

Brittany: Nigga we can hear it in your voice...something wrong..

Lucas: Nothing is wrong..

Ashley: Why the fucking you lying?

Brittany: Please don't make her sing that song..

Lucas: OK. Fine I tell y'all..OK..so today I was at the library helping Trent and I notice that he was wearing Make-up and was trying to hide this bruise on his face. And when I ask him about it..he got mad and went off on me..saying that I was a spoiler rich kid just because my mom is a lawyer and my dad is a doctor.

Ashley: Wow..

Brittany: You should have curse his ass out..

Lucas: The he would probably punch the dog shit out of me...

Ashley: And then we would kick the nigga ass then..

Brittany: Exactly..

Lucas: He also said I don't belong here..and I need to stop acting like I know what it is to have struggle..

Ashley: The fuck his problem?

Brittany: Probably something do with football or a thot

Ashley: Or both..

Lucas: True..

Brittany: Well just try talk to him on Monday or something..and explain to him how you feel and etc

Ashley: Yeah.

Lucas: OK. Well I'm how to cook dinner..I talk to y'all later

Brittany/Ashley: Alright.

Hanging up I walk in the living room and turn on the TV and turn to The BET life of Nicki Minaj. After watching it I walk upstairs..laying down on the bed I start thinking about what Trent said...again 

Trent P.O.V.

Walking down the hallway I walk in the library. Walking in I saw Lucas looking at a book in the far concern...as first I was just going to walk away but then I remember what I said and decide to apologize to him.  Walking up to him I notice that he look sad..reaching out I tap him on the shoulder turning around he look surprise to see me..

Trent: Hey

Lucas: Hi...

Trent: Look I'm sorry what I said the other day about you..

Lucas: It OK.

Trent: No it not..I was piss and then when you ask about the bruise I got REALLY piss and I just took it out on you. 

Lucas:  It OK Trent

Walking away I grab him by his hand pulling him back..pushing him against the bookshelf..looking into his eyes I got lose in them like the first time I met him in the hallway. Leaning closer to him I slowly move toward him....

Trent! Feeling the cover pull off of me by my step dad..Trent get up! Why the fuck this nigga yelling at me for? Sitting up and he handed me a garbage bag..What this for I question? Clean out my Pick-up for me. Sucking my teeth I put a tee shirt on and walk outside to his pick up..opening the door to his pick-up I show that it was trash and dirt everywhere. For this nigga not to work his pick-up is dirty as fuck.  I really don't want to spend my Saturday doing this. 

Please Vote ( Sorry I taking so long to publish the chapters)