Chapter 4: Checklist

Lafel was curious as hell to see what supplies exactly he had nabbed. His intentions were to catch when the girls have a major accident so he can go the whole mile with it all. If he found what he needed then that would be happening pretty soon.

He opened up the back and to his surprise, there wasn't as much as he thought he'd find. In his head, the whole thing would be filled to the brim with the stuff but reality showed seven huge boxes with labels that identified their contents. He was lucky to find what he needed in the first box, which was labeled, "Bathroom Helpers". He looked at every other box's label and jotted it down. There were, in the six remained boxes, "Diapers and Related," "Changing Stations," "Cribs and assorted Plushies," "Toys," "Day Clothes," and "Night Clothes".

Lafel opened the "Bathroom Helpers" and grabbed out four laxatives that he could mix with some drinks and closed the truck.

He went to the house and into the kitchen. Grabbing out two sippy cups the girls already had (they were always spilling their drinks so they went out and bought a shitload of sippy cups, despite that they were all obviously made for babies) and poured two laxatives into each. He then filled them with some lemonade that would definitely dull the taste of the laxatives.

"Oh, gii-iirlls!"