Chapter 2: First Accident

"Nice place. Could use a few renovations incase they don't cooperate," Lafel said to himself. He should check out what all is inside the truck and write it down. "I think they'll be listening to us, I'm sure they don't wanna get punished," Kubab, his partner, exclaimed. "I mean, do we know much about these girls besides their age?"

"No, we don't. Hopefully they've got that 'listen to what people say' trait somewhere inside them," Lafel said.

To be honest, they didn't even have the kind of attitude that'll let them listen to each other most of the time. Even if they tried not to rebel against somebody, they couldn't help it. They just had to argue and question a command. This would be their downfall that leads them to their second babyhood, full of wet and messy diapers, pacifiers, cribs and many, many more baby things. One of them, which is unknown to anybody right now, will grow to enjoy it. The other will grow to not enjoy it, but to love every single moment of it.

"Ok. Ok, ok, ok ok ok they're in the living room," said a frightened Brianna. "Don't worry, BB (Brianna Baley), we'll be fine. Just try your best not to rebel against what they say and it'll go alright," replied her sister, Abby. thoom, Thoom, THOOM. The sound of footsteps grew louder. THOOMP. "Oh GIIRLS!?" a voice said. "Come OUT, come OUT wherever you are!"

A small 'eep!' escaped from Brianna's mouth. She couldn't help it. She'd always been easily scared. The jumpscares in Five Nights at Freddy's literally made her shit her panties more than it should have.

"Oh, there you are, girls. I just needed to talk to the oldest one out of you tw-" Kubab paused as he heard a faint 'fsssss' that soon grew to a stream. It took a second for everyone to register what happened: Brianna had peed her pants, and left a puddle where she was sitting.