Chapter 3: Small Talk

"It was just an accident! He scared me," Brianna was arguing to her sister, who was currently having a conversation with Ashish Kubab about why he and his partner were here. "Well, I know you get easily scared so we can let this one go. But if you get 'scared' again, I'll get Kubab to go grab a diaper for you," Abby responded. Kubab had explained how he and his partner, Afa Lafel, were wanted for a crime they truly had not heard of until they saw their names on the news as the cause of a mass murder nearby. Thus they had gotten to go on the run and try to find somewhere to stay. Afa had gotten the truck from a friend who had ordered it's contents and decided to help them get away from the cops by driving in their black SUV as far as he could.

"Ok, fine." said a depressed-sounding Brianna.

Afa Lafel walked in just then and looked at the situation: his partner was talking to the girl with big titties, while the girl with an ass had a huge wet spot on her jeans and was looking rather depressed. "Kubab, I'm gonna go and check what supplies we've got. Try to.." He couldn't find the words he was looking for. "...keep them busy. Also, c'mere for a second." Kubab got up looking slightly confused as to what his partner was going to say to him. Lafel pulled him out of earshot from the girls so he could say, "Don't let them think we're their friends. When they find out the amount that's on our heads, I'm sure one of em's gonna rat us out to the Feds."

"Wh-How could you say that, Lafel? They seem friendly and trustworthy."

"I've read a page or two on how to tell character traits and trust me, these two'll go up against our word in a heartbeat. Stay in control, and don't show any signs that you might be weak."

"Alright, fine. Just come back when you've done a check on the supplies."

Meanwhile, Brianna and Abby were both changing clothes to some matching outfits: a short, light blue skirt with panties that were the same color as the skirt and bra, with a cute little pink kitty kat t-shirt and some matching pink socks. "Remember BB, another accident and it's a diaper for ya to wear," Abby said. She knew they'd both end up in them one way or another; that Lafel guy was a lot more serious and she could tell he had intentions to use the supplies Kubab told her about. She could tell that she needed to go #2 soon but made the mistake of holding it. Brianna had the same predicament and did what her sister had done, too. This wouldn't help either of them very soon, when Lafel would come in and offer both a drink that was spiked with some stuff to knock them out and make them need to pee and poo when they woke up.

"Oh, gii-iirlls!!"