Chapter 1: Arrival

"Dude, what the hell are we gonna do!?" yelled Ashish Kubab, one of two of the most wanted men on the FBI's list. "We've got literally nowhere to go!!" He looked over at his partner in crime, who wasn't paying much attention to him as he was driving the supply truck they just stole from Generic Supplies Inc. "Look, there's a farm I found on Google satellite that's run by two girls, 15 and 16 years old. We can hide there and threaten them to let us hide. If they don't listen we'll use this stuff on them," said Afa Lafel, the partner of our friend Kubab. He cut a tight corner as the cops flew past them, thinking they'd left and got into a black SUV.

They pulled up and stopped, and took in their surroundings. It was a relatively good looking farm, no livestock though. This farm was a special potato farm, because it was owned by the two girls who currently hold the world record for youngest farm owners, Abby and Brianna. Both relatively short, about 5"3', with Abby having long brown hair; Brianna had short , blonde hair. Abby had that curve line most men adorned, but she lacked one of the two other things: a booty. Sure, she had the boobs any man would fall for (double E's), but that took away the rest of her beautiful behind. Brianna, on the other hand, had the opposite of that; a big, scrumptious ass but no boobs to match it (her bra size were only B cups).

Both girls were incredibly sexy, but their voices contradicted their bodies. If they weren't talking seriously, they'd both sound like two 6-year-old twins that had more innocence in them than a bunny trying to act like a badass: too much to spare.

"Hah! Checkmate," exclaimed Abby, who was currently winning against her older sister, Brianna. "Aw, man. You win again. What's my dare?" asked Brianna. They had agreed whenever a versus came up, the loser had to do a dare or suffer one of several lottery-chosen punishments. "Well, let me see..." "Ooh! I've got it! I dare you to-" Abby was interrupted by the sound of two strangers slamming the door open and shut on the floor below them. "W-What was that, Brianna?" she asked her older sister. "I'm not sure, but let's stay calm and if it's intruders just do what they say. I don't wanna lose our spot in the Guinness World Record book."