theory five

THEORY FIVE:

prologue:

I SUPPORT THE JIN-DIED THEORY EVERYONE is talking about. this theory connects i need u, run and the prologue. so basically, the prologue happened first. it gives hints about everything that's bound to happen. in the beginning, v was alone with his hands covered in blood, he was crying that time, and washed his hands with water. and he said, "hyung, i miss you".

so basically, i see that v was starting to feel guilty about what he has done. so after this, v was lying down on a matress with his hand on his forehead. i have two theories for this part; 1) v is imagining what could've happened.; 2) v remembers what happened before everything else. but i side with my second theory. during this part in the forest, jin was watching everyone, with a camera. in the whole video, all he did was capture everything that was happening. i think you already saw this coming but anyway, jin died. ok ok i know you will ask me 'how do you know that??'.

well, here's a few things, remember that part in the prologue where they were playing golf with a toy car and a bottle? the camera focused on the car as it dropped on the pond. who's the driver? that's right, jin. i suppose that jin died while driving.

also, jin knew what was going to happen, except his death of course. how do i know i again? didn't you notice that jin was always the first one to see what v was doing? he knows that v was going to make the first mistake that will make everything fall down. so im going to include the part in i need u where v killed a guy, that was his first mistake.

run:

ok so i think that in this mv, it shows how the six of them cannot accept jin's death. rapmon making ice coffee with a lollipop in it, to me, it's seem like a sign of carelessness. i mean, who would mix all of those together? everyone became wild after jin died.

jin serves as their mom right? moms are supposed to be caring for their children; jin is caring for them, do you get it? that time when suga was in rage, jungkook hugged him as if to stop him. yoongi cannot accept jin's death.

now on jungkook, the part where jungkook was sitting on the floor while everyone was having fun but disappeared after the camera backed away from jungkook, it looks like jungkook was the only one who accepts jin's death. how? jungkook was always waving at jin with a smile. the part where jin was stacking cards, did you see his face when v breaks it all down? he knew that v's mistake was about to happen that time.

oh i almost forgot, hobi in the hospital. also a sign of carelessness, he obviously did not take care of his health for the same reason as rapmon.

i need u + conclusion:finally! so this is what happens after everything!(excluding v's killing part) everyone appears to be committing suicied am i right? the last part where v stabbed the guy, was the first mistake. because, "the one whos first shall be last and the last shall be first.". the mv also gave hints about what happened before, like, jimin drowning himself in the bath tub. in the run mv, v was drowning. do you know that thing elders say about young ones? "the young is most likely to see ghosts"? who'is the youngest? jungkook. remember the part where jungkook almost got hit by a car, you might be thinking, 'why did he stop? why didn't he just run away?'. well, that's because jin was the one driving the car. and if we ignore everything you've read by now, this would've been the first time jungkook saw jin's ghost. the part when yoongi was lying down on the bed while touching the space beside him, he misses jin. again, how do i know? suga' current roommate is jin.that explains the most of it. so now, v was always trying to commit suicide because in those parts(except ocean jumping part), he knew everything was his fault.

credits to chokukun

-

if you'd like to send in a theory, feel free to do so through pming me c:

nehal