theory two

THEORY TWO:

IF MANY OF YOU NOTICED, JIN NEVER REALLY PLAYED a part in their crimes neither were there many shots of him. Why? He's dead. He was the first one to die, not Taehyung not J-Hope. BTS is now committing crimes such as graffiti and getting drunk.

Why? Because the older member, Jin, was always the one that guided them through. He was the reason they were sane but now. Everything is different. They don't have that kind of elderly figure anymore. Reason why Taehyung killed a guy, remember I Need U? Also remember when Jungkook and Suga were fighting?

Yeah, remember how Suga grabbed a chair and it appeared as he was gonna hit Jungkook but hit the wall? Before we could see what Suga hit, the House of Cards (which Jin was building), they crumbled. Why did Suga hit the wall not Jungkook? Cause Jin was "there". Jin made Suga hit the wall not Jungkook. He made Suga do the right thing. Not only that but I think I know how Jin died..

If you recall, during the video, there were a few closeups of Jin when Taehyung destroyed his House of Cards. The video then went to clips of Taehyung in water, perhaps drowning. The clips of Taehyung in water, somewhat fighting, appeared a few times whenever Jin had a sorta closeup. Why? Because he saved Taehyung from drowning. In the process, he himself drowning.

credits to Kim Tae Lu on YouTube