Chapter 10

Kate's POV

We're in the van and we're turning up because of the music. We're listening to A FRANTS remix.

"A~~~~" we all sang together, dancing and just having fun.

"This song is my jam" I said.

"But u got no jam" jackson said afterwards.

"Are you copying rap monster sunbaenim?" Yugyeom said while laughing.

"Guys we're almost there" mark said.

"Yaaaay" we all shouted.

We finally arrived to the one and only lotte world. It's 10 am.

"Okay guys, we're nine so let's do one or two rides together then let's separate in groups" JB said just like a leader.

"at 12:30 pm, let's all meet up at this spot. It's a burger place." he pointed on the map.

We all nodded.

"Let's decide the groups with rock paper scissors!" Youngjae exclaimed.

Like always. They're always using rock paper scissors to decide something. It's a habit for them.

So here are the groups:
Me, junior and bambam
Youngjae, jb and jackson
Nicole, yugyeom and mark

So here are the groups:Me, junior and bambamYoungjae, jb and jacksonNicole, yugyeom and mark

(A/n ignore youngjae in the back lmao and idk i needed to put this gif 😂)

"Guys let's do that one!" Yugyeom pointed out.

We all looked the way he pointed, it was a rollercoaster.

"T-that one????" Jackson said.

"Fine by me" mark replied.

All of us agreed except jackson and youngjae. Youngjae has fear of heights and jackson, probably, but he's just saying that it's not healthy. He's so funny.
-----------------------
"Okay let's go with our groups now! See you guys for lunch" jb said.

My group decided to do a tour of the amusement park. We were in line and my stomach decided to growl. I forgot that i haven't had breakfast yet.

"You're hungry? You should've said so i brought some snacks" jinyoung said.