Chapter 8

Kate's POV
*When Nicole went back in the room and JB left*

Wait a second... I just realised that they left me alone. That girl has a lot of explanations to do. I mean she should've told me that the guy we met at the aiport was Mark and that something happened with JB. Well she's a big fan of got7 so she's probably freaking out right at this moment. 3...2..1..

'AAAAAAH OMG WHAT JUST HAPPENED'

See? I was right. I went in the room
and Nicole was laying on the floor like her soul left her body or something.

'Yaaah pabo stand up, you look like a mop now'

Nicole stood up with difficulty. She sat on the bed.

'Hey, don't you wanna tell me what's happening with you? I know that you're currently out of your mind' I asked

'Ok...ok...' She replied

'To start off, the guy that I bumped into in the airport was Mark... THE Mark Tuan from got7. And then I realised that he was on the same plane as us and then we started talking. He's a quiet person but he still did the first step to talk to me. Omo. Then just a moment ago idk why but JB suddenly hugged me. I was shocked and I couldn't do anything. Uuugh I wished I hugged him back toooooo'

'Oooooh so that's why you and Mark were staring at each other in the company. I understand now' i replied.
mhmmm interesting...

'So what are you going to do now?' I asked

'I don't know, that's what I wanted to ask you' she answered back

~sileeeence~

'I don't know either' i said.

'UUGH otokeeee' she whined

'Let's just sleep and see what happens tomorrow...'

'Okay'

~another long sileeeence~

'So good night' I said

'Gnight' she murmurs
----------------
Sorry for short chapter! My brain is not working heheh