Chapter 5: meeting them

Kate's POV
We are currently in the practice room of Got7. I am seriously freaking out. We were standing up speechless. I looked at Nicole and her eyes were fixed to Mark.

'Mmmh something fishy is going on without me knowing it.' I whispered to her ear.

She looked at me and it's all over her face that she likes him. I mean who wouldn't with such a flawless face. But someone caught my eyes. It was Junior. His slender body, his eyes when he smiles and his smile are just terrifyingly flawless. He's handsome. I know the way I describe him is like I'm obsessed with him but it's just the way he is. I couldn't describe what I felt while just taking a glance at him.

Jackson's POV
Damn Kate is just wow. She's so pretty. The way she stares at someone.Wait it's too silent here. I gotta say something. Uuum...

'Did you like our surprise?' I shouted while smiling to break the silence.

'Yes of course, we're still in a state of shock so I'm sorry for the sudden silence haha' Kate said shyly.

'Ani, it's fine' I told them.

'So what are we gonna do now?' I said.
Everyone laughed.
----------
Oh I forgot to tell you guys that they learnt Korean back in LA so it's easier for the story hehe :)
----------
'Nice to meet you um?' JB said.

'Oh yeah, sorry we forgot to introduce ourselves. I'm Nicole and she's my friend Kate' she spoke.

'Chinchan JB? How can you not know their name, you should know it' i said jokingly.

'Aish stop Jackson' he replied back -embarrassed.

'Nice to meet you Nicole and Kate' Yugyeom said with his bright smile.

'Ne' they replied, smiling back.

'Since you're only here for a week, we were thinking of spending the time with you guys ' JB explained.

'Yeah we would love too' they said. They looked excited.

Nicole's POV
Omo... I'm screaming inside. EEEEEEEEEEEK. I think Kate's thinking the same thing as I do right now. I was literally fangirling. Well I wasn't showing it.