Chapter 1: A Summer Vacation

Kate's POV
My name is Kate and I'm 18. I live in LA just beside the sea. I mean our house is literally a second away from the beach. Anyways with a nice scenery like that, I'm still laying on my bed watching netflix ... Again. it's summer vacation and I'm not doing anything special at all. Well it sucks. I hear footsteps coming.

*knock knock*

'Come in!' I said loudly.

My mom was there.

'honey! Nicole's here' she said.

'okay I'll be right there' I responded.

My bestfriend, Nicole, just came. She's an amazing person. We're always laughing when were together. It's fun to be around her.

'HIIIIII!' She cried out loud.

Well she's so energetic, I don't even know where to start with her.

'heeey!' I answered back.

'come on let's go to your room, I have something to discuss with you!' She said excitedly.

'well you seem excited hahaha. Ok let's go!' I replied.

*in the room*

'Look at this! JYPEntertainment just posted something on youtube. Guess what it is? :))' she asked.

'about your kpop group right?' I said.

'no way how do you know?' She said ironically.

'are you kidding me? I know you from your head to your toes.' I said confidently.

'uuugh nevermind that. Look it's a contest! If we win, we can have a one week vacation in South Korea, with a hotel and it's all paid by them!' She said loudly.

'Oh that's great! So what's the contest about?' I said while pretending not to really care at all.

'well you have to post a video about you singing the new song of got7!' She said.

'Okay, I don't mind since there's gonna be a lot of entries, we're not gonna win that's impossible' I said.

'Ugh don't be so pessimistic, it's annoying' she replied.

After singing just right at least 6 times, we uploaded it on ytb and tada it's done!

Nicole is sleeping at my house cause she is too tired to go home (lol she lives 2 minutes away from here).

*the next day*

I woke up at 8 and i went downstairs to make breakfast. I surfed on youtube and I stumbled down on a new video that jypentertainment just uploaded a few hours ago. I ran back upstairs.

'Seriously i need to work out more. I'm getting tired for only that haha... She's still sleeping.' I thought.
I jumped on her while shouting 'WAKE UPPP!'

'What is wrong with you! Let me get my beauty sleep!' She said, pissed off.

'Come on srsly. Let's watch this together.' I told her.

*the video* (well of course it's english
sub haha)

'so I'm here to annouce the winners of the contest that we pulled off yesterday and they are.... Drum roll please... Kate and Nicole from LA! Please contact us when you receive our email! Thank you for all of your entries. They were all great.' The CEO of JYPE said.

We looked at each other, shocked.

'OMGGGG!' We shouted loudly.