Chapter 9

Nicole's POV
Ahh.. It's morning already.. I looked on my phone and it was 9 am.

*flashback*
'No, don't let go yet'
*end of flashback*

'AAAH OMG' I shouted as I dug myself in the fluffy blanket.

'Mmmmm' Kate said with her morning voice.

'Oh sorry haha' I told her with a little bit of sincerity.

'I only slept 4 hours because you were whining while you were sleeping' she said with an annoyed tone.

'Sorryyyyyy' I replied.

'Nevermind that but yesterday Bambam told me that we're going to Lotte world today'

'Yeeeees! I really wanted to go there ever since that episode of real got7 went out'

'Yeah okay... Let me sleep a little bit more'

'Hey you said that we're going to Lotte World so stand up and get ready'

'Leave me alooone'

She's so annoying in the morning. I stood up and pulled her off the bed and she fell on floor. She stayed there still trying to sleep.

'Fine you stay there and I'll go with them. Well it doesn't matter anyways, because I'll have them for myself ' I told her with an evil laugh at the end.

'Okay okay, I'll be up in a minute'

-----------------
Third person's POV

JB woke up and realized what he has done just a few hours ago. He still thought about her flustered face, rosy pink cheeks and hazel nut eyes who looked straight at him, stunned him and made him hug her.

'What are you doing im jaebum?' He murmured hitting himself with a pillow.

'Jb hyung are you sick? Like mentally sick?' Suddenly youngjae, his roommate, told him.

'Uh..um... No?' He answered.

Youngjae laughs with his mouth wide open, like always.

'Wae? What did I do?'

'Oh you know... When you went home today after bringing Kate and Nicole to their hotel...' he said accentuating on the girl's name and he didn't finish his sentence because he laughed again.

'Oh... That...' JB replied, embarassed.

*flashback*

Jb walked fast and thought about what happened over and over again. He wished to reach their dorm soon because if someone recognizes him, it would be bad. Why you ask? Because all the fans would know where they live because they would surely follow him to their dorm. Sasaeng fans are the most dangerous ones. At least they haven't had a case with sasaeng fans yet. He hoped that it would never happen. He heard stories about it from other boy groups. Busy thinking about sasaeng fans, he bumps his shoulder into someone and that person fell. He helped him stand up.

'...JB?' That certain someone said.

Jb was scared because he thought about a sasaeng fan and ran fast to their dorm while screaming like he was going to die or something.

'Wait! JB hyung!'

*end of flashback*

'YAH Choi Youngjae! What were you doing that late at night outside?' Jb asked

'WELL obviously to look for you because you took so long' Youngjae answered.

Jb couldn't say anything. He was so embarrassed.

Youngjae laughed so hard again.

'Hyung, I should have recorded that! You screaming like a girl' he said to his hyung.

He was even more embarassed.

*flashback*
Youngjae's POV

We were playing rock paper scissors to choose who was going to look for JB hyung because it's almost 3 am and he hasn't arrived yet. And me, who doesn't have any luck with this game, lost.

'Hahaha hyung go look for him, don't take too long' the maknae said.

'Yeah, I'll be back in 30 minutes or less'

I get my jacket, put my shoes on and left the dorm.
----------
I looked everywhere near our dorm and couldn't find him. He might still be with them. I sat on a bench, tired.

'I give up'

After resting for a few minutes, I stood up and started walking to the dorm. Someone bumped into me and I fell. At least that person helped me to stand back up. Wait a second...

'JB...?' I said, not sure if it's him.

He looked at me like he saw a ghost and ran while screaming like a girl.
I was left behind, astounded.

'Wait! JB hyung!'
-----------------

When I arrived at the dorm, Mark hyung came and told me that JB's back and he's already in the room.

I went in and he was already asleep.
*end of flashback*

----------------------
Kate's POV

We're ready to go! Me and Nicole are waiting them to fetch us infront of the hotel. They arrived with the van. I realized that it was Mark who's driving, so it means no manager? Yes! Well I like that the manager isn't her because he's restricting them to do fun stuff sometimes. But he's a good manager.
Jackson opened the door for us to come in.

'Good morning everyone' I said.

'Good morning noona!' Bambam said happily.

Everyone said gm to everyone.

HELLO LOTTE WORLD!!

'Everyone ready?' Mark asked.

'YES' we all responded, excited.

'LET'S GOOOO!' He said.