Chapter 4

Kate's POV
We had just arrived at the hotel. It's fancy and posh. I sat down on the comfy couch in the lobby and Nicole went to the reception.

'Annyeonghaseo, how can I help you?' The receptionist asked politely.

'Ne, JYP reserved a room for us for a week..' She said.

'Ah yes, are you Nicole Benson staying with Kate Harrison?'

'Yes'

'your room is number 258 on the 7th floor. Here are your keys. Have a nice stay' she smiled.

'Yes, Kamsahamnida' Nicole replied.

'Shall we go madame Kate?' Nicole asked me with a french accent.

'Mais oui!' I answered.

----------------
Our room is huge! There's a king a sized bed, a huge flat-screen TV, a nice bathroom with a jacuzzi, a lot more amazing stuff but the most breathtaking thing is just the view!

'Wow I'm speechless' I said while being amazed by it.

'Well now that you talked you're not really speechless ya know?' She giggled.

We heard a loud grumble and it was our stomachs.

We laughed and we decided to take some take-outs! We ordered Korean food of course: 2 large servings of Kimchi soup, Rice, Kimbap and 2 sodas. We ate till our hearts content and fell asleep early because tomorrow will be a long and exciting day. We were invited to go to the headquarters of JYPEntertainment just 3 blocks away from here tomorrow at 10 am.

'I wonder why? It's full of surprises here. ' i thought.

---------------
We woke up at 8 am. I took a nice bath, put mascara on with a nice cat eyes, filled my eyebrows and put a soft light pink lipstick color. I was wearing a floral highwaisted skirt, a white croptop and white low cut converse. My hair was tied in a ponytail.

Nicole was wearing a baby blue dress with a pair of black high cut converse and her hair was curled.

'Let's go!' I said with excitement.

We have finally arrived in front of the building.

Nicole's POV
' I c-can't believe we're here' I said while stuttering of nervousness.
I mean come on, the place I have seen only on the computer is right here in front of me. How can I not be nervous? What is waiting for us in there?
I got so many unanswered questions in my head.

Someone came to us.
'Annyeonghaseo, I'm here to pick you up' he said kindly.

'Ne' we answered back.

At the same moment another person came and blindfolded us like a kidnapping scene in the movies.
Well of course not so violently but we were still surprised.

----------------
We were somewhere but we don't know where. We heard someone saying 'okay are you ready? Hana...dul...set...'
'Wait I recognized that voice. It's Bambam's.' I whispered to Kate.
'Surprise!' The person said while removing our blindfolds.
We saw Bambam and everyone else!