Chapter 3: Korea

Don't forget to play the music while reading :3
Nicole's POV
We're in the plane now and Kate's sleeping. I'm so excited that I can't sleep. 9 more hours to go... I'm listening to music.

"Forever Young shawty, forever young uh~" I started singing without thinking.

I felt that someone was looking at me. He was alone. He looked like the guy I bumped into before. He took off his sunglasses and looked at me. I was surprised. It's Mark Tuan.
I was embarrassed. My cheeks turn red.

'you can continue, I'm not gonna bite.' He spoke with a smirk in the end.

'haha you want me to continue?' I said with confidence. *coughs* fake confidence *coughs*.

'Well if I unintentionally sing like that again, I might disturb people like this girl.' I pointed out Kate sleeping soundly.

'well then come sit beside me, there's no one here.' He said

'um s-sure.' I stuttered while blushing a little.

We started talking... I was nervous at first but he's comfortable to talk with.

*a few hours later*

Kate's POV
I woke up and saw Nicole with someone. She was asleep, laying her head on his right shoulder. I glanced at him to take a look at his face. We made eye contact and he looked at me while shushing. I understood that he wanted to stay like that a little longer so i left them alone.

'I should probably find myself someone. I feel so lonely xD.' I thought.

We have finally arrived in South Korea after 9 hours of flight. It was tiring.

Nicole's POV
Mark woke me up because it was time to go in the airport. We walked together until there was the fans and all the paparazzi.

'I gotta go so I'll see you again?' Mark told me.

'Yeah I would love to' I smiled.

'Okay then, bye' he smiled back.
-------------------
*after he left*

'OMG WE ARE IN SEOUL!!!' Kate shouted excitedly.

'I'm so excited that I might burst!' I said back.

'ok, that's just weird.' She laughed.
'Anyway about that guy...' She smirked while lifting an eyebrow.

'let's talk about him later there's someone over there waiting for us.' I said successfully changing the topic.

'okay suuuuuure' she replied.

He helped us with our luggage and went straight ahead to the place we're staying at.

Hey guys! Got7 will come soon. Stay tuned :3 I suck at verb tenses so I'm sorry for all the mistakes again. :'(
My native language is french so yeah. I'm filipino so that's why I can speak English if you wanna know haha. Enough talk about me and I'll see you again!