Chapter 31 -I Knew You Were Trouble

Start from the beginning

"Details like what?" A thousand thoughts crammed into my head along with memories. Well, I'm pregnant would be something "nice" to tell her. No, can't really tell her that yet. She might get mad then ignore me, or worse. Although, I can't really imagine Natalie doing anything worse than ignoring me, she's too sweet. And if anything, she'll throw a big dramatic baby shower.

"Well?" Her eager voice echoed in my head.

"Well, he's great in bed. I'm mean like flawless. God, he's gives the best-"

"OH, Okay... Shut up. Gross. Don't be that girl. Ugh." She gagged making a frowny face. I laughed it off.

"What? I was just going to say he gives the best massages." I laughed playing innocent. She shook her head in disgust.

"You know what? I'm suddenly not that interested in your love life anymore. Not ever again. Oh my goodness, the mental pictures are terrible." We both got a good laugh out of her reaction, but I was relieved to be off of that topic.

We finally made it to the big and fancy Vogue building. We drove around the side to the parking lot filled with some of the best cars I've ever seen. We finally found reserved parking just for us. Natalie parked and we examined our surroundings.

"Holy shit, Gorgi's really done it this time." She was clearly just as amazed as I was.

"I know." I replied in utter awe at the building we approached. Gigantic portraits of super models like Tyra Banks, Naomi Campbell and Kimora Lee Simmons were placed strategically around the building.

"Do you know what this could do to our careers?" She gulped as we seen a portrait of Lady Gaga and Beyonce. I stared at all the wonderful, successful people who have been here and it was overwhelming. We continued to the studio we were to go to, then I seen another portrait that stopped me.

Justin Bieber

Clear as day, there was a huge mural of Justin, my Justin. That captivated the walls of one of the most popular places for a model to actually have work at. I don't know what it was, but I felt a new rush run through my body. This is it. I could be like the celebrities. I could make it on my own.

"Would you stop admiring your boyfriend and come on. Gorgi is waiting." Natalie squealed taking my hands and running through the halls. We walked into a huge studio where there were stations that had my name and all my friends. I walked in the crowed room and there was no surprise.

"Well, well, well! Look who we have here! Our runaway diva everyone. You ready for your close up?" Gorgi teased and all the girls and the hair and make-up team laughed. I blushed and hugged her tightly.

"I haven't seen you guys in forever!" I whined feeling tears of joy form. I went and hugged everyone.

"Yeah, that's cus you've been out livin la vida loca!" Danni laughed as I approached her. God I missed her. She always knows what to say to make me laugh.

"La vida loca? Nooo." I laughed and sat beside Tasha who still was a big dramatic diva.

"Don't expect me to jump for joy... You had me out here worried." She smirked at me and blew the fresh nail polish on her nails.

"I have a good explanation."

"Go ahead, we want to hear it." Danni gestured.

"And everyone calls me a "diva".. I don't go missing then come pretending the whole thing is perfectly fine." Tasha mentioned. I playfully rolled my eyes at her.

"I wasn't missing, I simply was M.I.A for a while." I said in my defense.

"No, missing in action is not showing up at a few outings, you went on vacation and on top of that... You have a new boyfriend!" Danni made a point as and I didn't really have a come back.