Where Are You?

Sorry! But this chapter is going to be about Lucy and will probably be very short! Again, sorry!

Lucy POV

'Oh Natsu...' I think as I sit on the bed alone. 'What is taking you so long..?' I think as I stare at my knees pulled to my chest as I hear nothing. No sound is there besides my soft breathing, I don't hear the TV running, I don't hear police cars, nothing is there for me to listen to.

'Ok, this is starting to freak me out...' I think as I quickly jump off the bed and run out into the hallway. "Natsu... Natsu!" I yell, but no one responds as my voice bounces off the empty walls of the hallway.

"Natsu.." I whisper to myself "Where are you...?" I look around to see the darkness that almost seemed to emerge from the doors. I got the shivers as I made my way into the kitchen to see a little white piece of paper on the table.

I hesitantly looked at the paper which read...
Lucy,
Hi! It's Lisanna. I just wanted to let you know that Natsu has left you for me. Don't come looking for us cause you won't be able to find him. I hope you can find someone else, but lets be honest... no one is better then Natsu.
Natsu is mine so back off.
Yours Truly,
                        Lisanna~

I almost faint 'S-She took him...' I thought to myself as my legs gave in and I sank to the floor. I look at the floor feeling like giving up.

"How... How could I let this happen! It should have been me!" I yell to myself "Urgh! I'm such a stupid girl!" I hit myself in the head and fall down on the floor into a crying mess.

After awhile of crying, I feel like no more tears will come, so instead I just curl up on the floor alone with my leftover tears dripping down my cheek. 

I close my eyes and drift off into an endless sleep...

-Dream of Lucy's-

I wake up in a different room and atmosphere "W-Where am I?"

I turn my head to see pink fluffy clouds that surrounded me. I walked right through them to see a white large speck floating towards me "Hello?" 

"Luce!" 

"Natsu?!" 

"Lucy, you've got to help me! Like I need help!"

"Hold on, I thought you left me for Lisanna.." I look down "Did you or did you not?" 

I hear a small gasp come from the speck "No! Why would I ever leave you! But thats besides the point right now, I need help! Something feels weird and I can't whats going on outside of here."

I give the speck a confusing look "What do you mean?" (OOOOO! jk) 

"If I turn away from this image right now, I only see pitch blackness..."

I pause for a moment and then a fire lights inside me 

"Natsu. I am coming to get you."

-End of Dream-

I awake with a jolt and realize that I am still on the floor.

I slowly get up, trying to remember everything when it hits me.

I need to save Natsu.

I run and grab my shoes and a jacket. I bolt straight to the door with a determined look on my face.

'Lisanna doesn't scare me.' I think to myself as a smirk plays at my lips 

'Don't worry Natsu...'

'I'm Coming.'

____________________________________________________

Well there it is! Sorry for such a super short chapter, I just want to get something out to you guys before the Christmas holiday. Please enjoy!

Next Release for Chapter: 12/26/15