Why would you trust him?

Lucy ran back to her dorm, crying all the way 'The girls were right..' she thought sadly 'Natsu uses girls to help win over the ones he truly loves, and to think that these girls were lying..' she ran up the stairs to her room. Lucy turned the door knob and sighed, she opened the door to find all faces looking at her "Lucy!" the girls said in usion "Hey.." Lucy replied "What happened to you?" Levy questioned "Oh.. nothing.." tears streamed down her cheeks and stained her shirt "Well something must've happened to you because your crying.." Mira piped in "Who made you cry, I'll crush him/her if I find out." Erza threatned. Lucy laughed a little, all these girls were worried about her, and they just met today! "Girls its nothing important about me." Lucy smiled, Levy rolled her eyes and sighed "Lucy... just tell us.." Levy groaned, Lucy had to think 'Should I tell them?' she wondered and turned to their faces, they all gave her a warm smile which she knew she could trust "Tell us!" Mira whined "Fine..." they all smiled in relief to finally find out the reason their new friend was crying. Lucy sighed and looked up at them with her choclate brown orbs "Well... you guys kinda... left me behind when we were going to dinner..." they all just stared at her in shock, Levy finally broke "Omi God! How could we have forgotten!" Levy frowned, Lucy rolled her eyes "It ok Levy, dont worry about it, thats not why I was crying." Levy sighed in relief "The real reason was that, well.." she sighed 'I should tell them..' she finally gave in to them "After I was left behind... Natsu found me..." she frowned, the girls all gasped quietly but shut themselves up because they knew Lucy wasn't finished, they held their breath "And.. you guys were right! He just uses girls for his true love... and..." Lucy sobbed and fell onto her pillows. Levy sighed and hugged her "Lucy dont worry about him.." "No!" Lucy yelled "You dont get it! This guy showed me kindness and then to find out..." she trailed to stiffle a sob "That he would use me.." The girls realized her sadness and gathered for a group hug "Luce.." Mira murmured "Dont be so hard on yourself." "Ya! Your a great person, Natsu's just a big jerk!" Levy piped up, Erza nodded "Dont worry about him Lucy, just maybe try avoiding him so he cant crush your heart" Lucy nodded and the girls let her go "So! Lu-chan?" Lucy looked up into her friends eyes "Wanna play something?". Lucy looked at her clock '12:00' she thought "Sorry Levy-chan, I should probably get some rest for tomorrow." "What are you doing tomorrow?" Mira questioned "I just wanna rally in the morning." "Oh! Ok then, Night Lu-chan!" Levy yelled as she walked out the door 'Must be going somewhere.' Lucy smiled as she thought 'Well, they better have fun or I will be laughing when they wake up all cranky.' she smirked. Lucy closed her eyes and escaped to her own little world where she couldnt be hurt by anyone.. even Natsu...