Where is this Going?

Normal POV

Lucy sit's next to Natsu on the couch as the next episode of Soul Eater was about to play. Natsu's arm is around Lucy as she is snuggled into his chest taking in his smokey fragrance.

Natsu look's down at Lucy and grins "Ya know Lucy?" Lucy looks back at him with curious eyes "What is it now?" she asks in an annoyed tone

"For someone so hot as you, you really are a nerd." Natsu smirks. Lucy realize's what he just said and an immediate blush spreads across her face

"Shut up!" she say's as she try's pushing Natsu away and hiding her face, she did hide her face in the palm of her hand but did not get to move Natsu, so instead she used that hand to also cover her face.

Natsu frowned and tried to move her hands away from her face which he istnatly got a "Don't. Even. Think. About. It." from Lucy. Natsu sighed and rolled his eyes before picking up Lucy and placing her in his lap.

"Lucy...." he whispered "What is it now?" she replied "Can you take your hands away from your face, please?" Lucy shook her head "Come on! Please!" "Natsu, no matter how much you ask I'm not going to."

Natsu pouted in the corner before turning back to the TV to see Maka fighting Sid in the grave-yard battle. To bad for Lucy because the audio is on and whenever there is audio to her favorite show she really wants to watch.

Lucy pulled her hands away from her face to stare at the TV, Natsu saw this and smirked "So you don't show your face if I ask you but you do when your show is on...." Lucy scrunched her face up as she turned away from Natsu.

"I'm watching the show, I'm not talking to you from now on until you start being nicer to me..." she muttered as her eye's were fixed onto the TV. Natsu rolled his eye's as he smirked coming up with the best idea ever.

Natsu scooted closer over to Lucy as she tried to scoot farther away from him since she could see him moving closer to her. Natsu smirked once more before he leaned close into this ear "Hey Lucy..." he whispered huskily into her ear.

Lucy blushed a deep red as she pushed his face away from hers. Lucy then grabbed a blanket and buried her face into it as Natsu chuckled quietly. Natsu scooted once more over to Lucy, silently.

He then grabbed Lucy's hands and held them above her head. Lucy looked at Natsu still blushing uncontrollably, "U-Uh... Natsu...?" she whispered. Natsu chuckled before questioning her ".....Yes Luce?"

"W-Well.... what are you doing....?" Natsu chuckled once more before replying "Luce.... close your eye's unless you would like to see what happens...." he said in a husky tone.

Lucy closed her eye's, but very hesitantly. As she did, something warm pressed against her lips.

'Wait... is Natsu kissing me?!' She thought to herself as Natsu kept on kissing Lucy as he moved his hand up her back.

Natsu pulled away for a minute looking down at Lucy "....Luce...?" Lucy looked back up at the young man's face with his handsome features. "U-Uh... yes Natsu..?" Lucy asked politely "Do you love me as much as I love you..?"

Lucy's blush deepened as she stared back up at Natsu with wide eye's "I-I.. Uh..." she looked away before finishing "Y-Yes Natsu, I l-love you..." Natsu's face brightened up as he smashed his lips onto Lucy's once more.

The kiss started out a little rough, but Natsu kissed Lucy gently not wanting to harm her as their lips moved in sync. Natsu pulled away from Lucy to let her catch her breath as he attacked her neck.

(OK! Possible fluff (I hope that's how you use it... 0_0) so if you do not want to read fluff, skip until you see this again! Oh god... what am I doing with life.... -_-")

Lucy whimpered as Natsu kept attacking her neck, trying to find her sweet spot. He knew when he found it since Lucy let out a small moan as he attacked a certain spot. This brought a smirk to his face as he kept attacking that spot letting Lucy let out her long and pretty loud moans.

Natsu sat up as he looked at Lucy. She gave him a look "W-What's wrong...?" she asked

Natsu stared at her before responding "Lucy, I want you to only moan for me, ok? So that means your going to have to be a little quieter with the moans, I don't want other students coming over and asking if anythings wrong..." Lucy gave a short nod before Natsu attacked the same spot on her neck as before.

Lucy whimpered quietly as she kept her moans quiet. Natsu moved down her neck, leaving a hickey where he just was, as he bit down on the other side of her neck making her whimper in pain.

Natsu pulled away as he heard her whimper "Oh! I'm sorry Luce.... I didn't think it would hurt that badly." Lucy didn't respond as she felt Natsu go back to what he was doing.

Natsu was about to remove her shirt until he heard a knock at the door.

(OK! Ending it here, sorry! Tell if you want some more fluff, or tell me if you don't your choice!..... Wasn't that long I guess XD)

Natsu grunted before standing up "What is it now..." he muttered as he walked over to the door as Lucy fixed herself up making it look like that nothing went on between the two of them.

When Natsu opened the door, he saw a note on the floor. He picked it up and walked back inside.

Lucy watched Natsu walk into the room before curious over took her "Hey Natsu..?" she asked. Natsu turned towards Lucy "Yea?" "What was the bite on my neck for?"

Natsu chukled "I was marking you so no other man could take you, I don't plan on leaving you... ever." Natsu smirked as Lucy giggled with a red blush spreading across her pale face.

Lucy saw the note in his hands "What's the note?" she asked. Natsu shrugged "Mind reading it aloud?" he asked. Lucy shook her head as she plucked the note from his hands opening it slowly.

"Natsu," Lucy started "I saw what you did to that blonde..... Your mine, no one else's ok? Mine... forever." Lucy finished as her face turned white as she looked to Natsu who held a shocked expression.

"Na-Natsu...." Natsu looked over to Lucy who was terrified. He ran over before enveloping her into a huge hug "Shhh... it's ok, I know your scared of her but I will never let her hurt you...." he whispered reassuringly into her ear.

Lucy let out a peaceful sigh as if to get most of the stress off of her chest, she buried her nose into his shoulder which made Natsu smile warmly.

Natsu picked up Lucy, bridal style and carried her into his bedroom placing her under the covers next to him as he drew small circles on her back in a very peaceful manner.

Lucy let out another sigh as her eye's slowly closed listening to Natsu's soft breathing and the sound of cricket's chirping outside.

Once Lucy fell asleep, Natsu pulled her close into his chest as he took a deep whiff of her hair, and soon after fell asleep.

Both slept peacefully hoping for the best, what they didn't know is what would happen to them next....

(A/n)

So! What did you guys think? Like how I finally spaced out the conversations and things out a little? I think it's now easier to read, but anyway! Thanks so much for reading, Im gonna go to bed now since it's really late. Look forward to the next part!

- Writer-chan