Who?

Lucy ran up to her dorm after looking around for at least two hours, the campus was huge, she was lucky to be closer to the cafeteria then others, but that's not what she was running for. When she got to the dorm, she saw Erza who looked up and smiled with two other girls, one grinned and the other just gave a small smile "Hello Lucy." Erza said "How was your walk?" The room had two bunks, the only open bunk was on the bottom to the right side of the room "Hi." Lucy smiled, she then looked at the two other girls "You two must be Mirajane and Levy, right?" "That's right! But you can just call me Mira." Mira said, Mira had long beautiful locks of white hair, while Levy had a light blue shade of hair, Lucy grinned and realized how tired she is, she melted on her bed and sighed "Hmmm.... did you meet someone, Lucy?" Lucy's eyes flickered open to see Mira standing right above her smirking evily "Ho... Whe... HUH?!" Lucy yelled "If you know Mira, she has mad senses when you like someone, it's even better when it's one of her picks.." Erza finally spoke up "Anyway... who is it" Lucy blushed while she thought "I think his name was Natsu..." Everyone stared at her in disbelief "What?" "You mean you fell in love with him!" Lucy was still confused about everyone's reaction, then Levy stood up "Natsu.... you can't trust him.." "Why not?" Lucy questioned, he seemed like a nice guy "Ok, your new so you wouldn't understand, Natsu will do anything to make you fall for him." Lucy looked away "Well he seemed nice." "Well ya, he seem's nice, but on the inside he can be a real jerk." Levy stared away at the wall with air in her cheeks making her look mad in a cute way "But... but how would you know?!" "Because, he tried to make me his little slave, before you know it, you'll find yourself doing whatever he say's.." "How?" "Blackmail." Lucy didn't want to believe it, her mother always taught her to never judge a book by it's cover "I'm still gonna see how this kinda thing works out. He could be nice but could also be a real jerk.." "Good luck with that because he likes another girl." Mira said "Who?" Lucy questioned "Her names Lisanna , she's my little sister. But..... she moved away with her fiance to live in Iowa." Lucy sighed "I guess that means Natsu almost tries to hard.." "Well.. no.. he doesn't really know that she doesn't like anyone at the moment and thinks that she and Natsu are just friends.." Lucy laid her head against the wall 'I don't know what to think of him, I mean he's charming and handsome, but he does seem a little quirky... NO, you can't think of him like that since you just met him!' "Lucy? Lucy?!" "Huh?" "I think you were lost in another world." Levy giggled "Anyway... who do you guys like?" Everyone but Mira looked away and blushed a little "Oh me? I don't like anyone at the moment." Mira smiled, the other two were silent "Well... I kinda like..." Lucy and Mira leaned in 'I guess Mira doesn't even know..' she thought "Uhhh...." Erza murmured "You guy's are sad, just admit it!" "Fine!" Levy yelled "I kinda like Gaj-" "I KNEW IT!" Mira screamed cutting Levy off "You two are perfect for each other anyway." "Who's Gaj?" "No, silly!" Mira smiled "His name is Gajeel, he's more of a rebel then a sweet guy. But I think both of them have feelings for each other." "Ugh! Do not!" "Then why did you just admit it?" Lucy questioned "Be... Because.. w-what if I was kidding huh?" Lucy shrugged "Anyway, when is dinner? I'm starving." Lucy groaned "Well, we can leave whenever, unless you want a head start." "Nah. Let's all go together k?" "Sure, I'm ready!" Mira laughed "Ok then, let's go." Erza said. Lucy stood up and walked over to the door, she put on her shoes and was a little left behind, so she grabbed a map of the school to make sure where she was going 'Ok, let's see the cafeteria is here but then there is a little cafe outside of school on the next block, the girls could have gone there or...' Lucy was lost and she knew it. "Ugh!!" she shouted, the yell echoed through out the halls, she found a bench and sat down 'It's ok I guess I could go wherever I want, I mean I have money and stuff...' Lucy thought for awhile "Forget it.... I'll just go to the cafeteria..." she murmured to herself, she felt like she would never fit in and she'd be alone with no friends... "Hey? What are you doing out here?" Lucy looked up to see who was there "Nothing why? Who is it?" "Over here!" Lucy looked down the hallway to see a small grin, just the person she wanted to see and talk to. Natsu.