Chapter Twenty-One: The Moment

This is the last chapter of this book I hope you enjoyed, thanks for reading. There is another book after this one so watch out. Please comment or message me ideas for the title of the next book. Thanks and enjoy.

As soon as Hazel got her hands dirty and Hamish was nowhere to be seen we heard the cries of a baby through the baby monitor.

"Really Riley?" Hazel looked down at the pizza dough she was kneading.

"I'll get her" I hopped off the stool and went into Hamish's room. I went to Riley's crib. I picked up the soft and fragile baby and started rocking her gently. I was on the stairs when the doorbell rang, it was Lara and Lucy.

"Thanks for coming guys"

"That better be Hamish's girl" Lara pointed at Riley

"Riley meet your great aunts Lara and Lucy"

"Hi Riley"

"the others would be here soon" We went into the kitchen.

"Where did dad go?" I asked

"He took Isaac to soccer practise"

"Finally the Lord is on my side."

"What?" Hazel asked obviously confused.

"Someone won't be bashed by Isaac tonight" The doorbell rang and I left the three women cooking the pizza.

"Hey Belle" Sterling was holding Paige and a platter of Fruit.

"Hey welcome" I opened the door wider and they filed in. I got dragged to the side, I quickly made sure Riley was okay.

"what the hell I could have dropped her." I whispered harshly.

"Are you and Sterling a thing?" Owen asked.

"Are you and Lukas a thing?" I answered with a question.

"So you are"

"mhhmm" I went to Sterling and Paige.

"Hey Paige, Layla is upstairs" Her face lit up and she ran upstairs.

"How are we going to do this?" I asked him.

"What?"

"the announcement"

"oh that, don't worry about it."

"Don't worry what do you mean 'Don't worry'"

"I mean don't stress, you could hurt the babies, come here" he opened his arms offering a hug. I took a deep breath and hugged him.

"Ok, this is what we are going to do..." he told me his plan.

Everyone was sitting at the extendable table as Emma and Charlie started catering. I sat down next to Sterling and he leaned into me.

"Don't say anything about the triplets just mention the pregnancy and that's it" He whispered.

"Can I say you're the father?"

"No"

"Sorry that came across as a question I was meant to say if I go down you're coming with me/" I got up and went over to Liam.

"Where's Lane?"

"He is at the last court hearing. Hopefully he will be bringing Michelle home."

"That's right"

"He should be home soon." Michelle is Lane's 10 month old daughter. Her mother got into some trouble with the law, so Lane went to court to get custody of Michelle.

"Awesome" I smiled before going back to Sterling.

"Are you going to school on Monday"

"Yes and I'll finish this year as a graduate since I have enough credits to graduate this year and I have a job starting soon. I think we will be able to do this and we have family support." I enlighten him. Charlie sat down beside me and everyone began eating. Lane arrived a short time later with a small girl who was wearing a flower dress. He did it, he won the court battle over his daughter. Lane sat down next to Liam and Michelle stayed on his lap. She looks like a mini Lane, but she had long brown hair. When everyone finished eating Owen stood up.

"Belle has something to say." Oh God. I took a deep breath and gave Owen as evil look. I stood and he sat down.

"I... I'm... I'm preg... pregnant" Tears fell from my face as I sat back down avoiding my father's eye contact.

"Charlotte" She flinched at her name.

"Yes dad?"

"Can you please go get Isaac for me?"

"Sure dad" She excused herself.

"I'd be nowhere to be found if I were you when Isaac finds out." I told Sterling.

"Good Luck" he told me looking behind me.

"Why?"

"Peyton is behind you" as he said that I was dragged away from him.

"Why didn't you tell me?"

"I've only known for two days."

"ok"

"This is going to be a long 8 months." I shyly smiled at her.