Chapter Nineteen: Names

"What?" he screeched.

"I'm carrying triplets." I repeated for the third time.

"What?" I rolled my eyes

"Do you want to see their picture?" I asked him, getting the picture out from under my shirt.

"OK" I handed him the picture.

"Should we find out the gender or 's' of the babies.

"It's up to you since you're the mother, but I wouldn't mind knowing. That way we don't end up getting boy stuff and they're all girls or getting girl stuff and they're all boys." He replied.

"ok" wow that was a smart way of putting it.

"Should we chose three boy names and three girl names each and compare?" Sterling asked

"Sure" I stood up and walked over to the desk and grabbed two lots of paper and pens. I handed one to Sterling before sitting down next to him. Boys... let's see Scott, Thomas and Blake. Girls... um, Rose, Felicity and Britney. After a while sterling finished.

"The names I chose were for boys Oden, Ryan and Jackson and for girls I had Felicity, Paige and Olivia." Sterling read off his paper.

"Wow they are really good I had, for boys, Scott, Thomas and Blake, and girls, Rose Felicity and Britney. OK, if we have three girls what should their names be?"

"Maybe Olivia, Rose and Felicity"

"I like that and what about three boys?"

"Blake, Oden and Ryan"

"Two girls and one boy?"

"Olivia, Felicity and Blake"

"Two boys and one girl?"

"Blake, Oden and Felicity"

"I love it" I smiled at him.

"Beautiful"

"Excuse me?"

"Your smile is beautiful"

"Thanks" I looked out the window which was pitch black. "OML"

"OML?" Sterling was confused

"oh my Lord, its dark outside" I grabbed my phone 7:23 pm.

"its 7:23" I hopped up and rushed Sterling out of the tree house locked up.

"I'll see you tomorrow or something" I ran home.

"Where on Earth were you?"

"Shut up Isaac" No sorry I punched your face or anything. I walked away from him I grabbed some dinner before running upstairs. I sat on my bed and ate. There was a small knock on the door before the door opened and TJ walked in, he came over to me and put my empty plate on my bedside table before jumping into my lap and hugged me. After a while Charlie and Emma came in.

"Hey Isa" Charlie greeted and TJ left.

"HI"

"Where were you this afternoon?" Emma asked shutting the door and walking over with Charlie.

"With Lucy and in my tree-house" a tear fell and I wiped it away.

"What's wrong Bey?" Em asked. Should I tell them? I got my phone and texted Sterling.

"Should I tell my sisters?" He replied instantly.

"If it makes you feel better yes"

"Something happened a couple of weeks ago and something big has happened because of it and now its overwhelming and it can't go away..." I rambled on "I'm... pr... pregnant" tears streamed down my face like rivers.

"WHAT?" the girls screamed

"Shh and to make things potentially worse, I'm carrying triplets"

"Isa this is big" Charlie stated.

"Did not know that" I said sarcastically.

"Wow Isabelle" Emma looked at me wide-eyed

"Here is their first picture" I showed them the ultrasound picture.

"There's chance we'll have a nephew" Charlie said looking at the positive side.

"Or two" Emma and I suggested.

"Does Isaac know?"
"I don't think so but who knows?" I fiddled with my fingers. Something barged through the bathroom door and tackled me to the other side of the bed.

"What the hell?" I screamed clutching my stomach as the pain flared.

"What is wrong? Something is happening to you" Isaac asked. I rolled off the bed, the pain was excruciating.

"Idiot" Charlie grabbed Isaac and chucked him out. Emma grabbed her phone and called someone, I'm guessed it was Lucy as I passed out.

a