Chapter Three: What is happening?

"Hello?" A male's voice answered
"Dad?" I almost yelled into the receiver. "Where's Emma? Aren't you mention to be at work today?" I asked him starting to worry.
"Yeah, about that. Em is in the hospital and her phone is with me as I'm at the crime scene." He responded.
"What?" I cried. "What happened?"
"It looks like a head-on collision. Em going to be fine. Aunty Lucy is with her. Everything is going to be alright." He reassured
"What about the little ones?" I asked realising Em's ment to be picking them up.
"Hamish has them. Lane and Liam are caught up at work. You and Charlie are in charge until I get back okay. Love you" he hung up and I ran into Isaac's arms.

"Em's in the Hospital" I told him as i started crying. How did this happen?

When we got home Layla ran up to me. 

"Hamish is here. Hamish is here" she jumped around. 

"i know Layla, Daddy told me." I smiled at her excitement. She dragged me into the living room where the rest of the little ones were scattered around the TV with Hamish. 

"Hey Hamish" Isaac and i greeted him.

"Hey Tweridoes" Hamish chuckled.

"Have you heard anything" I asked him. He gave me a look.

"Littlies stay here" He said getting up and signalling for the older ones to follow him into the kitchen. 

"Where's Lane and Liam?" i asked looking around.

"They're going to the Hospital after Lane finishes work" Hamish answered.

"What happened?" Owen asked, he wasn't around when we found out.

"Emma was involved in a car accident. Dad said the other driver was a victim of homicide and poor Emma was just in the wrong place at the wrong time. Aunty Lucy is with her now, they are hoping she will be able to come home tomorrow, the doctor said Emma was able to get in a position to save herself form the impact." Hamish explained.

"what about Dad? is he going to have a late night again?" I asked.

"It depends on if they get a lead or not." Charlie Spoke. i hugged her, Emma and Charlie are Best friends, this news must be killing her inside.

"Hazel and Riley are coming tomorrow"Hamish announced. Hazel is his wife and Riley is his 3 month old daughter.

"Yay" Scarlett and Claire said at the good news

"BELLE" I heard Layla scream as she ran into the kitchen.

"Yes Layla" I said picking her up.

"Mason and Oliver being mean." She dug her face into my neck. I walked into the living room. Faith and TJ were on the couch reading a book, Mason and Oliver were on the floor watching TV.

"Where's Will and Brooke?" I asked looking around the room.

"They went upstairs" Layla Informed me.

"Quads, do you have homework to do?" I asked them.

"Yes, TJ and I finished it last night with Owen. Mason and Oliver have to do two more pages." Faith told me.

"Ok boys, go ask Owen for help if you need it." I told them before heading upstairs to find the twins. I walked into Will's room to find clothes and shoes everywhere.

"WILLIAM" I screamed as I saw the mess. A pile of clothes moved and his head pops out.

"Yes Is-a-belle." He giggled, I put Layla down.

"What is all this mess?" I asked him.

"Clothes and Shoes" He giggled again, he must think this is hilarious.