Chapter Thirteen: Something Happened

I woke up in my bed. I saw a lump beside me. I tried to remember what happened last night, I saw my dress on the ground, with a green shirt and leather jacket. Oh my god, the lump isn't Isaac. I checked my phone 6:20 am.

"Sterling," I whispered shaking him gently.

"mmhhh" He grumbled

"Wake up" I whispered loudly.

"Isabelle" he almost yelled as he sat up and I slapped my hand over his mouth.

"Shhh, Isaac is just through there" I pointed towards my bathroom door.

"Belle where are my clothes?" he asked looking under the covers.

"Over there" I pointed to his clothes. I grabbed my dressing gown and slipped it on. "Get dressed and use that window to exit. There is a rope, no one should be up yet." I grabbed some PJs out of my drawers before heading into  the bathroom and getting changed. When I got back I found Sterling had left. I got the notes Sophie gave me and started studying. I started  to think about what might have happened last night. Did we use protection?

"Grizzly Bear, what are you doing?" Owen asked.

"thinking"

"Thinking about what?" Crap

"Chemistry... what has the atomic number of 49 and the atomic weight of 114.8?" I asked him.

"ah um?"

"Indium" I told him straight away.

"mhhh" he walked out. I went back to my homework I looked at my phone 9:08, I decided to go downstairs.

"hey Belle" Charlie jumped onto my back

"Hey Charlie"

"Did you have fun last night?" She asked the question I didn't want to answer.

"Yeah, it was awesome" I smiled at her. I walked into the kitchen. Charlie jumped off me, I went and grabbed some cooked breakfast and went to the kitchen table. How did Sterling get in my room? The only male outside of the family who is allowed in my room is Grayson since he is gay. I grabbed my phone and dialled a number.

"Hey what's up?"

"I need you and Grayson to come over as soon as you can"

"ok we have to wait for mum to come back to look after Salara. Be there in 20" we hung up. Salara is Kaelyn and Grayson's 2 year old sister.

The doorbell rang and I opened the door, grabbed both Kaelyn and Grayson by the arms and dragged them upstairs. When we got into my room I locked the doors and we sat on my bed.

"Something happened last night" I told them as I bit my lip.

"good something or bad something"

"I don't remember anything"

"How do you know something happened?" Grayson asked.

" I don't know maybe from the fact that I woke up with someone in my bed." I responded sarcastically. "And we had no clothing on."

"What" The siblings screeched

"Shh,"

"Was it one of the Quints?"

"No it was Dylan O'Brien who the hell do you think it was?"

"Freakin' Sterling" Kaelyn yelled and with that the locked door flew open.

"What was that?" Isaac and Owen yelled at me. Crap, I gave Kaelyn an annoyed look.

"I didn't know you guys reacted that way towards curling?" I gave everyone an innocent look.

"Never mind" the boys started to leave.

"Excuse me, the door?" I pointed to the piece of wood on the floor.

"I'll get the tools" Isaac said as he went into his room. Grayson smiled at Owen and Owen blushed. Kaelyn and I looked at each other before laughing our heads off.