Chapter Five: Hospital Bed

My eyes opened. Where am I?

"You're in the hospital. They had to run a few more tests before we can leave." Isaac was in the bed next to me.

"Are you ok? What happened?" I asked him.

"I think so. Stupid homework. I had to watch a video for English, it had strobe lighting in it. What about you?" He asked.

"Nothing"

"Isabelle? Don't hide things from me. You know I ALWAYS find out." Isaac warned. My hands started shaking.

"Belle? Are you ok?" he sat up.

"F-Fine" I stuttered. The last thing I remember was hearing Isaac call for a nurse or Doctor.

Isaac POV.

Belle started fitting.

"Doctor, Nurse" I called out as I pushed the button for nurse call. After2 minutes nurses and Lucy ran in and saw Belle.

"Thanks for coming as fast as you can" I said sarcastically.

"Isaac don't" Lucy warned. Belle started choking. One of the nurses went to her and put her on her side. After a minute she came to.

"Isaac you just have your reflex epilepsy, try to get more sleep and take a chill pill, your stress levels are through the roof. Has Isabelle been getting any sleep?" Lucy read off her clipboards.

"Not enough, maybe 5 hours ... this week" I looked at Belle who was glaring at me.

"You do realise its Saturday?" Lucy looked up at me.

"Yes, and if I didn't have to watch that stupid video for English I wouldn't be here." I was getting annoyed by the stupid questions.

"Video? What video?" Lucy asked, again with the stupid questions.

"Just a video for some homework questions." I waved off.

"You're having one of your moods I see" Lucy mumbled loudly. "Isabelle your seizures are being triggered by lack of sleep and Stress. You might want to start taking your menstrual medication as tests show you are due soon."

"LUCY" Isabelle's face grew bright red and I laughed at her outburst, she gave me a look telling me to shut-up. "So when are we getting out of here?" Belle and I asked.

"Well soon, now that Belle is awake we can give her medicine. Then you'll have to wait 20 minutes to make sure it's working." Lucy and the nurses left, leaving Belle and I alone.

"It's about the dream isn't it? " I asked. Her head turned so I couldn't see her face. "Belle? Why aren't you talking to me?" I asked her softly.

"I...I don't want you to worry. I've been good. The truth is I've been having absent seizures, that's why no one's notice, but I think Owen figured it out, I think" Her voice wavered. "We have new neighbour and it sounds like they're a big family too." She wiped the tears from her face. Liam and Owen walked in.

"Don't worry Outgoing Owen and Looser Liam are here" Owen puffed out his chest like a superhero.

"Prepare yourselves to do a meet and greet when we get home. New neighbours are at the house for a BBQ. Dad's there with Hamish cooking everything. Guess how many kids they have?" Liam sounded excited.

"Twelve" Isabelle said slowly sitting up.

"Good guess, Lets go" Owen said.

Isabelle POV

We're in Liam's car with Liam driving and Owen in the front. Isaac and I were in the back. The radio suddenly got louder. I heard the music for 'What makes you beautiful' By One Direction. I groaned its not that I don't like the song, it's just that I'm in the car with a certain someone.