Chapter Two: school mishap

"Guys hurry up. You'll be late for school soon." Dad yelled over the speakers. I put one boots as I got up and grabbed my brown leather bag and ran down the two sets of stairs to the kitchen. I saw William, Brooklyn, Layla and the quads sitting at the table eating their breakfast. I kissed Layla's forehead before sitting next to Faith and Brooklyn and grabbed a bowl with some cereal.

As I ate the breakfast the older guys came in, Owen was last. Everyone quickly ate their breakfast as I went outside and helped dad put the little ones into his car. Emma, Charlie, Owen, Isaac, Scarlett, Claire and Isaiah came out. Isaac, Scarlett and I went into Emma's car and Owen, Claire and Isaiah went into Charlie's car.
"Where's Liam?" I asked, he is usually with Emma to go to university.
"He went with Lane" Emma said pulling out of the driveway.

As we hopped out, at the high school, Emma sped off to the University half an hour away.
"Why are you guys so quiet?" Scarlett asked as she walked beside us.
"There's nothing to talk about yet." Isaac and I answered.
"Stop doing that" Scarlett exaggerated
"Stop what?" Isaac and I asked together again.
"Talking at the same time. It creepy, especially when the quads do it." She explained. I laughed and gave her a sideways hug and kissed her forehead before Isaac and I went to our lockers.

The day seemed to go by quickly. We are in the car park waiting for Emma or Lane to pick us up.
"Do you want me to come back and pick you two up? I have a spare seat in the back for Scarlett . You guys will just have to wait 15-20 minutes max." Charlie offered. I bit my lip.
"Sure, 20 minutes shouldn't hurt" Isaac spoke up for us.
"I'll try calling Emma again." I took my phone out and dialed Emma's number.
"Hello" a male's voice answered.