Part 16

"IT'S FRIDAY, FRIDAY, GOTTA GET DOWN ON FRIDAAAAAAAAAAYYYYY!!!!!" Rebecca screamed. 

Beth, Mark, and I all sat together at breakfast with Rebecca. I didn't really want to sit with her, but she kind of just followed us everywhere. Beth sat across from me and next to Rebecca, so the horrid singing was right in her ear. She was cutting her sausage so hard the plate broke.

"Where's that pan?" I asked.

"I'm not allowed to knock her out anymore because she's officially a Hogwarts student," Beth said through clenched teeth.

"Has she even been sorted?" Mark asked.

"Yeah. She's a Hufflepuff. What else?" Beth said, furrowing her eyebrows at him.

Just then, Jacob Black walked by our table shirtless. Rebecca actually shut up to look at his perfectly sculpted abs. I looked at my stomach and sighed, but then told myself, "Who needs a six pack when you could have the whole keg?"

As Rebecca made eye contact with him, he looked at her, too, and slowed down walking. They were just staring at each other in awe. Then, he stopped walking and they just sat there, staring at each other in silence.

"We need him around more often," Beth remarked.

"H-h-hi, I'm R-r-rebecc-ca," Rebecca stammered.

"J-Jake," he said.

They continued staring at each other. 

"Do you want to go out?"

"Yes."

"Okay then. See you at 7." Jake stalked off.

Rebecca turned around. "IT'S FRIDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" she shrieked.

Beth couldn't take it anymore. She pulled out the cooking pan and hit her good and hard in the back of the head. Rebecca slumped unconcious under the table.

"Thank god," I muttered.

Just then, I heard someone scream, "JUSTIN!" across the Great Hall.

I looked up to see Selena Gomez staring at me from the Great Hall doorway.