Part 3

"Um...hey Beth," I said nervously.

Beth sat there awkwardly, her wavy dark blonde hair glinting in the sunlight, her blue-green-grey eyes crossed with confusing. She had on a red v-neck Gryffindor shirt made out of wool with a gay camisole covering up what the deep V revealed. She had on bootleg jeans and gray converse.

"Hi, Justin," she said quietly.

Somebody out in the hallway screamed. It sounded like Gretchen. I locked the door and pulled the curtains over the window. I covered up my junk with another pillow and sat down.

"Would you like to explain why you're naked from the waist down?" Beth asked me.

"Well, it because-" I started.

A loud banging was heard on the door. "I KNOW YOU'RE IN THERE, JUSTIN! YOU CAN'T HIDE TRUE LOVE!" Gretchen screamed.

"That's why," I ended.

Beth nodded. "You get that a lot, no?"

"It's normal," I shrugged. But I hadn't seem a screaming fan in a long time.

The banging got louder. Louder and louder until I was sure the door was going to break. I finally decided to end it and opened the door.

As soon as I did, Gretchen came flying inside. I shoved her back, noticing she had my pants in her hand. As she was moving backwards, I ripped the pants out of her hand and locked her back out. I politely put on my pants and opened the door again.

This time, I made a run for it. I dashed down the hallway, screaming, "ANARCHY! ANARCHY!" Gretchen was at my heels. I grabbed Beyonce and my trunk out of the old compartment and ran Gretchen over on the way back. By this time, me running up and down the aisles had influenced other kids to do the same. People were screaming and hollering, hooting and throwing things. Someone threw a frog at me, which unfortunately landed down my shirt. I threw my things on the ground, screaming like the rest of the train. I was slapping everywhere, my hair, my face, my legs, my arms, until the frog came out. Somebody tossed a roll of toilet paper across the train.

Just when I thought the train couldn't get any louder, somebody unleashed a bag of Peruvian Instant Darkness Powder. The screaming grew into an unbearable roar, then fell to silence once the darkness cleared.

McGonagall was standing at the front of the train, hands behind her back, expression furious. She said, "I know you students know better than this. Frogs? Toilet paper? Really? I will not be having my students run around like a bunch of shiftless wild hobos."

I quietly stepped back into my compartment with Beth. Only Mark was there..

McGonagall ranted about how manners are so important, blah, blah, blah. Then, I noticed something that smelled like burned hair and vomit. "What is that?" I asked.

Mark smiled seductively. "It's my new cologne."

I coughed. "What the hell is that?"

Mark raised his eyebrows up an down a few times. "They call it...Sex Panther."

"More like Death Panther," I retorted, covering my mouth from the stench.

"Watch. It's guaranteed to work every time," he said.

As if on cue, Beth slid into the compartment. She sniffed, asked, "What's that smell?" Before Mark could answer, Beth's eyes rolled up and she fainted.

"Yeah, every time," I said.

"She died of desire," Mark said defensively.

Bette, a Hufflepuff, opened their compartment door and poked her head in and said, "Hey, have you seen my- what's that horrible smell?"

Mark's face went red and he yelled, "SEX PANTHER!"

"It smells like something died," Bette answered, and then fainted.

"Yeah.....every time," I echoed.