The It Nerd

Hey guys I hope you enjoy my new story! Please write back on how you feel about this story and Comment, Fan, Vote! Thank YOU!!!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was walking down the hallway hand in hand with my crush at school. The senior Riley Brewin. He had brown wavy hair that was tousled on the top of his head and alluring green eyes. He smiled at me as everyone in the hallways glared at me for being with him. I looked behind me as I heard a crash but Riley grabbed my chin for me to kiss him. The crash happened again and before he kissed me I woke up. I rubbed my eyes as the blurry image of my sister coming into my room. Did she have to ruin the most perfect dream?

"Get up Rosie! Or Chace and I are going to leave without you." Then my sister Victoria closed the door with a slam. I moved my hand around my table and found my glasses and put them on as the world became clear again.

Chace was my sister's boyfriend of a year now and they were going strong. They were known as hottest senior couple in school while I, the junior nerd and sister of one of the prettiest people in school was a nobody. Riley, in case you were wondering has been one of my biggest crushes since high school. He is Chace's best friend and I have never talked to him even though he always seems to be hanging at my house. I just stared at him from behind my textbooks.

I sighed and got up from my bed as I looked around my closet of clothes. I grabbed a brown sweater, a purple shirt, boot-cut jeans, and my oxfords, and then put my hair up in a messy ponytail. I really didn't pay attention to the way I looked because then I can get extra sleep and I have better things to do like study. I was really relying on my perfect grade point average to get a scholarship so I can move out of this place. I needed to explore the world more and move to New York and go to college at NYU or Columbia.

I grabbed my book bag and textbooks before running downstairs to shield my eyes.

"Get a room you two!" I yelled to my sister and Chace.

"Good morning to you too Nerd." Chace said smirking. I grabbed some pop tarts and waited outside in the back seat of Chace's car. Chace only drove me to the entrance of the school so he could still keep up his "image" but I wasn't complaining, because then I would be taking the bus.

When we finally made it to the school I closed the door to the car and my sister called me.

"What?" I said as I stared at her tight tank top and jeans.

"Stay after school today because we are watching the basketball game."

"Why? I have so much work and I can't afford to get a bad grade." I said.

"It's that, or take the bus home. Your choice." She said staring at me intently.

"Ok ok fine. Will you save me a seat?" I asked.

"Sure." She said smiling. "Go cheetahs!" she said laughing.

"Bye nerd." Chace said before driving away into a parking spot. I walked toward the entrance to my locker. I didn't have any friends to talk to and I was slightly bothered at the fact that my sister had everything. She had a good and stable love life, she was popular, and everyone would kill to be her friend. No one probably even noticed me or knew I was related to the "hottest girl in school."

"Move it nerd." I heard as I was pushed against a locker. My books scattered around the floor and I picked it up as my notes got all scrambled up. Are you kidding me? I just put those in alphabetical order! They were all crinkled now as I gathered them and stuffed them into some random folder. I finally made it to my locker and pushed the books into it as I grabbed out my first four periods supplies. The bell rang over the school and I ran to class as the hallways filled with people and I was pushed around even more. When I entered the door I sat in front as usual and waited for all the seniors to poor into the classroom. I was the only junior in most of my classes because they were all advanced or Advanced Placement classes. I turned toward the door as I heard the sweet sound of Riley's laughter. I stared at him as he sat behind me, this day couldn't get any better.