Chapter Fourteen

********************AVERY'S P.O.V

In the two days that I had to pack, I spent most of it saying goodbye to my friends, and my dad. I'm going to miss my dad the most, but I'm ready to go now. I packed up all of my stuff yesterday, and I'm leaving today. The boys should be here any minute.

As if on cue someone starts knocking on my door.

"Coming!" I yell from my upstairs bedroom. I run down the stairs unlocking the door and throwing it open.

"Hey guys! Come on in." I say happily as I stand aside letting them into my house.

"Thank you. Have you finished packing yet?" Louis asks me.

"Not quite, but I just have a few more things to put away before I'm ready to go." I say running back up stairs.

"Umm there is a couch in the living room straight ahead." I call out to them.

"Alright we'll be waiting for you, but remember we have to leave soon." Lou calls back.

"Got it." I yell as I open the door to my room, and start gathering up the rest of my stuff.

In no time at all, I'm back down stairs.

"Alright guys, I'm gonna need some help with these boxes, and my luggage." I say pointing to my room. They nod and get up from the couch except Zayn, who is sleeping.

"Who's gonna wake up Zayn?" I ask the boys.

"I'll do it." Liam says walking over to Zayn with a cup of water, and pours it on Zayn.

Zayn sputters water out of his mouth.

"What was that for?!?" Zayn asks.

"You were asleep, and we needed you to wake up, so we poured water on you." I say smiling at him.

"Whatever." He says rolling his eyes.

"Uhhh Avery? Where is your room at?" Niall asks.

"Follow me boys!" I say moving in front of them and head for my room, when I say head I mean run.

Louis runs past the boys and shouts 'For Narnia' as loud as he can.

I come to a stop at my room and lead them in.

"Why on earth do you have so much stuff?" Harry asks me.

"Umm because I'm moving to a whole new country for a year, or maybe longer, silly" I reply to him punching his arm softly.

"Oh right. Forgot about that." Harry says back with a smile on his face.

"Alright. All of this needs to go to the car!" I say pointing to the boxes that sit on my floor.

Everybody grabs a box and takes it to the limo.

About thirty minutes later everything is loaded in the limo, and its time to go.

"Promise you'll call me when you get there?" My dad tells me.

"I promise. and if I don't then maybe the boys will remember." I say giving him a hug, and a kiss on the cheek.

"I love you Avery." My dad tells me as I let go of him.

"I love you too." I say walking out the door, and locking it for the last time.

****************************************************************

Hey guys what did you think about this chapter. Yes I know it's short, but it's just a filler chapter!

The next chapter will be longer I promise :D let me know what you want to happen and all that jazz. Love you guys Xx :D