Chapter Three

SORRY IT'S SO SHORT AND CRAPPY, I WAS TYPING IT UP ON THE WAY HOME ANYWAYS, ON TO THE STORY

*************************Avery's POV

I willed myself to move, and after a few more minuets of trying and trying, I finally did. Goal accomplished. I moved my head, then my legs, then my hands. I suddenly started to hear the beeping of a heart monitor, I was in a hospital.

A nurse came into my room, and told somebody that I was awake. A few moments later I heard the shuffling of feet scuff on the floor into my room.

Someone grabbed my hand, and I willed my eyes to open to see who was holding onto my hand. It was my dad. My dad was there next to me with tears streaming down his face, with his head facing the ground.

"Dad?" I whispered

He lifted his head and looked at me with tears running down his face, and his blue eyes puffy, and red.

"Avery. I'm glad you're awake. I've got good news."

"What is it?"

"We found Louis."

Louis? As in my brother Louis? I couldn't believe it. I was overwhelmed with joy. Before I knew it tears streamed down my face as well as my fathers.

"Can I meet him?" I asked my dad.

"Not right now. He found out he was your brother, and well, he fainted, but lets not focus on that. You need to rest, get your strength up."