Chapter Thirteen

I HAVE A/N AT THE END OF THE STORY PLEASE BE SURE TO READ THEM- THANKS :)

AVERY'S POV***********************

I heard noises around me. The noises were people talking, people who's voices, and accents I didn't recognize. What was going on? Where am I?

"Honey if you can hear me, show me a sign." I recognized this persons voice as my dad's.

I tried so hard to move anything, I just couldn't. I wanted so badly to just open my eyes, and see my dad.

"Avery. please wake up." My friend Sydney pleaded. Why was she here? Where in the hell was I?

"C'mon sis, wake up." I don't know who the heck that was I've never meet my brother.

In a quick flash, I started to remember what happened. I was at a One Direction concert, with Syd, and I was in the front row. Something flew at my head from behind me, and I hit my head on the concrete floor. The rest was a blur.

I remember a security guard, Paul, picking me up, and rushing me backstage where there was three couches, five mirrors, food, clothes, a bathroom, stylists, and an adorable baby, Lux.

I was so confused because just a few seconds ago I was crying in a bathroom on One Direction's tour bus, with my 'boyfriend' Niall Horan.

Then it hit me like a ton of bricks, I had been dreaming this whole time.

Everything went blank, and I squeezed my eyes as tight as I could.

Someone walked into the room, and told my dad and the other people that I was in a coma, and my chances of waking up were looking good. After that I decided that I was in a hospital.

After about a thousand tries of trying and trying to open my eyes, I gave it one last shot. My eyes opened to see my dad, his eyes are full of tears, and he was holding my hand.

Sydney was sitting on the other side of me, crying as well with her head in her hands.

Then there was a very strange site. One Direction in my hospital room.

My jaw dropped to the floor.

"What's going on?" I asked, well anyone.

"Avery, while you were in your coma, we found out that Louis is your brother." My dad said.

"What?!?" I croaked.

My dad told me the story of how only Louis was a match for my blood, because we had moms blood, and how he knew Louis was his son because of his name, and everything else.

My eyes began filling with tears. "Well don't just stand there, Hug me brothera!" I said laughing and crying. I liked my little reference to the T.V show 'Drake & Josh'.

Louis came over and gave me a hug. "It's so nice to finally meet my brother." I said.

"What do you mean finally?" Louis asked.

"After Graduation, I was planning on coming out to Doncaster and finding you and mom." I said with tears streaming down my face, and sobbing non-stop.

"Well you found me!" I laughed. None of this was like my dream.

"So ummm. are you going to introduce us." I asked Louis with my eyebrows raised.

"Oh yea, Liam - Avery, Avery-Liam. Niall-Avery, Avery-Niall. Zayn-Avery, Avery-Zayn. Harry-Avery, Avery-Harry." Louis said introducing us to each other, even though  I already knew every one of them.

"Hi." I said star stuck and shyly while I shook their hands.

After I shook their hands my dad took my hand, and started to say something that was hard for him to say. "Honey, you're gonna go back with Louis and the boys to Britain, so you can meet your mom."

My mouth fell open. Somehow I wasn't expecting this, but I was. I didn't want to go, but I did want to go so badly. I was having so many different feelings about this, but I had go. I had to.

I nodded my head. Inside I just wanted to burst into a million tears, but I pulled myself together to be strong for my dad. I am going to miss him so much.

"When do we leave?" I asked the guys.

"In two days." Lou said grimly. I just nodded my head, again trying not to fall apart.

*****************************

A/N- HEY GUYS! DON'T HATE ME FOR WHAT I DID TO THIS CHAPTER & THE WHOLE STORY. I WANTED IT TO GO THIS WAY. I HOPE YOU LIKED IT :) BTW IF YOU REALLY LIKE THIS BOOK GIVE IT VOTES AND COMMENTS BECAUSE I WOULD LIKE TO HAVE 10 VOTES AND 20 COMMENTS. I HOPE THATS NOT TO MUCH. I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!! xx