Chapter Ten

SORRY ITS BEEN SO LONG, BEEN KINDA BUSY, BUT I'M BACK! ONTO THE STORY :)

*******************************AVERY'S POV

"I have a great idea!" Sydney said jumping up and down with her hands behind her back.

uh-oh I don't like the looks of this...

"And that would be..." She brought her hands out in front of her, and was holding a small box in her palms.

Oh no, no, no, no- "No, I'm not dyeing my hair. No way!"

"Why not! New country, new start right? And its a pretty color, see?" She turned the box around to reveal a red-brown color.

"Oh heck no! Are you insane?"

"Ave, we've gone over this, yes I am insane. No I do not belong in a mental institution, now will do you it?"

"Ha-ha, No, I won't."

"Too bad, because you're going to whether you like it or not,"

Great...

About an hour later my hair was done, and I hate to say it but it looked pretty good. The girls were still here because they wanted to meet the boys, of course.

"So when are they gonna be here?" Gabby whined.

"Well its 1:10 they should be here any minu- " The door bell rang, and there was about five different knocks on the door.

"Alright guys, this is my brother, and my boyfriend... so keep calm will ya?"

"You have nothing to worry about."

yea right...

I walked down the stairs to the front door. I could already see brown, and blonde heads through the window.

"Are you sure this is the right house?" Niall asked the boys.

"I've told you three times now, yes I'm positive this is the right house." Liam answered him.

I got to the base of the stairs, and put my hand on the door handle, while unlocking it. I looked back at the girls, who were waiting at the top of the stairs with these ridiculous smiles on their faces.

I pushed down on the door handle, and swung the door open. Their mouths dropped to floor.

"What?" I asked them, their eyes were wide as well.

"You're hair its brown." Harry said.

"Actually its brown, and red." I said smiling, and pointing a finger at him.

"I don't care what color it is, it's beautiful." Niall said walking in, while giving me a kiss on the cheek.

"Awwww." Caitlyn whined. I turned around on my heels, and gave her a look, all she did was shrug her shoulders, and giggle like an eleven year old middle schooler.

The rest of the boys piled inside.

"Y'all can come on down now." I said to the girls while shutting the door.

Three pairs of feet pounded down the stairs. Sydney came in the room first then Gabby then Caitlyn.

"Guys I want you to meet Sydney, Gabby, and Caitlyn. Sydney, Gabby, and Caitlyn meet well, the guys." I introduced the two groups to each other.

"Nice to meet you again, Sydney." Niall said. I had forgetten about going to actually meet them with Sydney.

The guys shook hands with Sydney, Gabby, and Caitlyn. Gabby nearly fainted when she shook hands with Lou.