Chapter Six

A/N- DID YOU LIKE THAT LAST CHAPTER? YES? NO? LET ME KNOW!!! DON'T FORGET, IF YOU LIKE THIS STORY, SHARE IT WITH YO FRIENDS :), SORRY IT'S SHORT, IT'S LIKE 2:25 AM WHERE I'M AT, AND I'M KINDA TIRED, BUT OH WELL... ONWARDS TO THE STORY!!!

************************************************ZAYN'S POV

Where was Niall? He'd been gone for like two hours. Even Lou had come back before him, but he went to the bus to lie down.

"Has anyone seen Niall?" Harry and Liam shook their heads.

"Not since he went to go talk to Lou about his, and Avery's dad." Harry told me.

"He went to go tell Louis, but he isn't back yet, and Lou is?" I pointed out to them.

We all got up from the waiting room, and went to the tour bus, to talk to Louis. He didn't go to sleep, he was awake watching the telly.

"Hey lad, do you know where Niall went?" Liam asked him.

"He went to tell Avery about our- " He choked on sob, trying to hold back tears, but they overwhelmed him, and he burst into crying.

"I'll stay here with Lou, while you guys find Niall." Harry said.

"Actually, Zayn, I've got to call Dani back, or she's gonna freak."

"That's fine lad, I'll go find' em." I walked down the steps of the tour bus, and into the front doors of the hospital.

I took a right and pushed the up arrow on the elevator. I came to the 5th floor of the hospital, then took a left, and came to Avery's door. I twisted the doorknob, and poked my head through the opening.

I scanned the room, but I didn't have to look very far to see a crying Avery being bear-hugged by a sincere looking Niall. Niall lifted a finger to his lips to signal silence. I got the message, they needed to be alone right now.