Kate took a step back and held the door open, motioning for the teenager to come in.

"Well, come on in. Don't want to catch a cold now, do we?" Kate smirked as Crystal rolled her eyes and swept right past her, heading up the stairs to Allison's room.

Crystal knocked on Allison's door a few times and waited for the other brunette to answer.

The door swung open to reveal a very tired and depressed looking Allison. The tall brunette had her hair tied up in a messy bun with her comfortable pajamas on, her eyes all puffy and red as she held a few crumpled up tissues in her clenched fist.

Crystal held the still solid ice cream up to her face. "If it helps I brought creamy, delicious cookie dough ice-cream...?"

A smile broke on Allison's lips as she grabbed Crystal's arm and hauled her inside of her room, shutting the door behind her.

🌙

"I-I just... I don't know, Criss. I don't know if I can trust him, I mean, he's been lying to me and I can tell. I want nothing more than to just be with him but I can't right now, and I won't." Allison's rant ended as she forcefully jammed her spoon in to the tub of ice cream and scooped out a mountain full.

Crystal snorted and rolled her eyes playfully.

"Allison, we got trapped inside of a school at night, with a vicious psycho murderer. I think Scott's only intention was to keep you and the rest of us safe." Crystal placed her spoon back in the tub and rolled over on to her back.

Allison looked at her skeptically.

"So, what your saying is; he's keeping me safe by not telling me the truth?" Allison quirked an eyebrow as Crystal narrowed her eyes in thought.

"What I'm saying is; is that you should give him another chance. I don't think he was lying to you, Allison. Give him a chance to talk to you."

Before Allison could reply, Milkshake blasted out of Crystal's phone, which was in her back Jean pocket. She grabbed the phone and held it up to her face.

INCOMING CALL: Stuhlinski

Allison gave the girl a knowing smirk as the small brunette rolled her eyes and swatted Allison's arm playfully. Hitting the answer button she held the phone up to her ear and sighed.

"Greetings from Thomson. What the hell do you want?" Crystals voice laced with sarcasm as she stood up from the bed.

"C-crisssss! Hey wha- whatcha doin?" Stiles slurred through the phone. Crystal narrowed her eyes in suspicion as she glanced at Allison.

"Stiles? Are you wasted?" Crystal asked.

"Uhm, wa?! No, of course not. Scott and I- we are talking about fish... Do you like fish? I like fish."

Crystal furrowed her eyebrows.
"Fish? What the hell are you talking about? Where are you?"

"Yeah fish!" There was a pause at the other end of the line.

"Girls? Why are you talking about girls... I love girls, I love em. Especially ones with green eyes, strawberry blonde hair- oh! Or ones that- ya know, are as equally sarcastic and annoying as you are-"

Another pause.

"Yes! How did you know I was talking abou- about... Wait, what was I talking about again?"

Crystal groaned and literally face palmed herself. She hung up the phone before that boy could humiliate himself even more.

"What was Stiles saying?" Allison raised her eyebrow in question as Crystal plopped down on the bed beside her, waiting for an answer.

"To be honest, I have no clue."

~~~~~~~~~~

This is just sort of a filler chapter, it's a kind of make up for not posting in like a week, so here you go:)
Please vote and comment x

-BuzzcutDylan