twenty two ~

• (Lucy's POV) •

"Wait, I'm the one that says nervous, right?" I asked.
"Well, since we are changing the rules," Sting started. "We'll be the ones who decide when to stop."

Oh crap.

"I'll go first this time." Sting smirked.

He held my hand and gently planted a kiss on it. Then he started gently kissing up my arm, over my shoulder and up my neck until he reached my lips. He kissed me passionately, interlocking my hand with his, the other hand wrapped around my waist.

I heard a growl come from Natsu, and Sting smirked cheekily.

Sting left my lips and began to go down my neck, kissing it gently. He got to my collarbone and started to suck and bite. Probably leaving a mark.

After that, Sting stopped and looked up at me, then stopped kissing altogether.
"I can tell you're uncomfortable, so I'm stopping here." He smiled. Man, I wish every guy was like this.

But now that Sting is finished, that can only mean one thing.

It's Natsu's turn, and he's not gonna hold back.

• (Natsu's POV) •

Yes. My turn. I can almost smell her. The beautiful smell of strawberries. I can see here perfect, pale skin just waiting for me to bite into. I want, no, I need her. I need her to scream my name in pleasure, to tug on my hair and wrap herself around me. I-

"Are you gonna do it or not?" Sting asked angrily. I licked my lips and smirked.

• (Lucy's POV) •

He licked his lips and smirked. Oh crap. CrapCrapCrapCrapCrapCrap. His eyes turned a deep red and he grew... fangs!?
"You're mine, Luce." He groaned, grabbing my arm.

He left a wet trail of saliva trailing up my arm and up my neck. He got to my ear and whispered softly:
"Get ready Luce.." And he bit my ear.
"Ahh..." I cried. I could tell that he drew blood, and that he was licking it up. I looked over to Sting and he looked at me scared.

"H-hey Natsu," Sting started. "Don't get too-" he was interrupted.
"DON'T interrupt me." He yelled angrily.

Natsu left hickeys going down my neck to my collarbone. Then he got my pyjama top and began to tug on the strap.
"N-Natsu." I stuttered, putting my hand over the strap. "D-don't-" he interrupted me with a loud growl, and then moved my hand away with his.
"P-please don't." I cried. He looked up at me and smirked.

This wasn't Natsu. It was almost like he was......

Possessed.

"GET THE FUCK OFF HER!" Sting yelled, punching Natsu in the face.

Word Count- 442