sixteen ~

• (Lucy's POV) •

Me, Natsu and Sting arrived at the hot springs to see everyone waiting there.
"HAPPY BIRTHDAY LUCY!" They all yelled. A huge smile covered my face.
"Thanks guys, now let's go!" I ordered, leading everyone into the reception.

^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^

The hot springs were beautiful. I had everyone wear swimwear so we could all go in the same pool, and I have no regrets. Gajeel and Levy were together, so were Juvia and Gray, Erza and Jellal and Romeo and Wendy.

Sting and Natsu wouldn't leave me alone though; they kept on getting into petty arguments and splashing each other until they nearly drowned. Then when I said I was going off for a swim they'd instantly stop and sit next to me, promising not to do it again. Nevertheless five minutes later the same thing would happen again, and again, and again.

"I'm heading off to the bathroom." Sting said, walking off. Finally, at least one of them has respect for a woman's personal space.

"Hey Luce," Natsu smirked seductively, putting one of his hands on my bare thigh. "Let's go somewhere else."
"But where?" I asked. "There's nowhere else to go." Suddenly, he grabbed my wrist and we swam behind a rock.
"That's better." He smirked.

Natsu then pinned me against the rock, wrapped my legs around his waist and leant in close to me. I felt my cheeks blush.
"What's the matter Luce?" He whispered, his eyes a deep red. "I thought you loved me, you said so yourself." He then began to softly kiss along my jaw.
"I-I do, it's jus-" he interrupted me.
"If you love me Luce, go out with me." He said sternly. I could tell he wasn't joking, he was acting too serious.
"Natsu...I.." Yet again I was interrupted.

"LUCY!" It was Sting. He came out from the other side of the rock and saw Natsu pinning me against it.
"What the fuck are you doing ash brain." He scowled. Natsu let me go and I splashed into the water, his eyes were now the same onyx colour that I've known for years.

"Me and Luce were having a good time together but you just had to come along and spoil it!" He yelled.
"It didn't look like she was having a good time to me," Sting replied. "She looked scared and embarrassed."
"Huh?" He said. "Luce, is that true?" He turned round to look at me, but my attention was elsewhere.

On a nearby rock I saw Gray and Juvia.

In the exact same position as me and Natsu were a few moments ago.

But they were kissing. Like, proper going for it.

AND THEY WEREN'T WEARING ANY CLOTHES!

"Luce, are you okay?" I heard Sting ask. Crap! I can't let them see my friend Juvia NAKED! I swiftly spun round.
"Uhh, y-yeah... I'm good." I replied.
"What were you staring at?" Natsu asked, wading towards me.
"N-NOTHING!" I yelled, blocking his view. "Let's get back, shall we, just in case they start looking for us."
"Good idea." Sting said, and he three of us swam back to everyone else.

^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^

"I wonder where Gray and Juvia went." Levy said. "I haven't seen them for a while." Realising what she just said, she began to smirk. So did everyone else, except for Wendy and Romeo, who were a bit young to get it.

"Lucy, do you know where they are?" Erza teased. She obviously saw my red face.
"N-no, I-I haven't seen them in a while either." I lied.

God Juvia, don't dig yourself in a hole too deep.

Well, I'm one to talk.

Word Count- 611